• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,062 posts in this topic

Well It's been a week, so my thoughts on the most recent CL results before the next auction comes around:

The equality in price between the #8-9.0 & #11-9.4 means the gap separating the first 10 issues from the rest is widening.

I'm not surprised the 9.6 #46 only went for 35% more than the 9.4 (it had better registry/eye appeal)

9.8 is the new 9.6

Being the under-bidder on six $600-$2600 books means the JLA market is still healthy & in no need -yet- of a correction. I also need to re-think my $$$ ceiling.

Over-all, steady as she goes. dang it.

Rick

Well It's been a week, so my thoughts on the most recent CL results before the next auction comes around:

The equality in price between the #8-9.0 & #11-9.4 means the gap separating the first 10 issues from the rest is widening.

I'm not surprised the 9.6 #46 only went for 35% more than the 9.4 (it had better registry/eye appeal)

9.8 is the new 9.6

Being the under-bidder on six $600-$2600 books means the JLA market is still healthy & in no need -yet- of a correction. I also need to re-think my $$$ ceiling.

Over-all, steady as she goes. dang it.

Rick

:acclaim:

I can feel the love!

Now I need a B and B 28 (cgc 8.0 or higher would be nice!)

Congrats on the JLA 1. (thumbs u Brave and the Bold 28 in 8.0 with nice eye appeal and PQ will fetch in the five figures now.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

:bump: because the team that started the Marvel universe should always be on the 1st page!

Rick

and because there's a JLA #3 9.4 in heritage's may auction

Pretty amazing, used to think one might not exist in 9.4, and now there are 2.

Edited by tth2

JLA #1 9.4 in the latest pedigree auction: $40,000

missed it by that much....

maybe next time.

Rick

It was the Toth copy. After factoring in Pedigree's seller commissions, did the seller even break even?