• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America Collecting Thread
2 2

2,062 posts in this topic

"MORE" of a slimebag? Didn't realize my reputation preceded me.

OK, personal inventory time:

Shill bids - check

Non-disclosed pressing - check

Have drinks with Dupcak - double check

What am I missing guys? Something involving Comic Supply with me in a prostrate position? C'mon people, knowlegde is power!!

Rick

lol Didn`t mean you were a slimebag, just that you had to become one ala Jon Gosselin.

I have only one JLA book as i'm a Marvel guy but it is JLA #1.

It's a complete garbage copy, easily the worst condition book in my entire collection. I bought a 400-500 book collection around 2000 and this was part of the collection.

I dont even have a pic of it anywhere since i never figured anyone would even want to see something as ugly as this bad boy. I'll dig it out and take a pic of it but we're talking 0.5 range. CGC would probably refuse to even grade this rag! lol

You know, of all the eBay books that I have listed I would expect JLA #1 to get the least action but that book has gotten more emails, offers and views than almost any of my other books. Amazing what a draw that book has.

R.

You know, of all the eBay books that I have listed I would expect JLA #1 to get the least action but that book has gotten more emails, offers and views than almost any of my other books. Amazing what a draw that book has.

R.

I put up my undercopy of #1 here, but nobody seems interested in it. What condition is yours?

Roy, one can only assume it's due to speculation based on the perennial notion that a JLA will be made...someday? Outside of Flash & WW, what other DC title hasn't been movie-ized ? I mean, besides Ambush Bug, naturally.

sufunk, that's the sickest #1 I've ever seen... *bear in mind I'm 47, so sick means "bad" to me,* but it's still better than what I've got. For now.

Rick

It's sad to see this thread on page 3 :sorry:

What do you guys think about JLA 3? it s really hard to find in 7 or more because the cover is mainly black. The gpa has few data but the sell are fluctuating a lot from 2005. Gpa prices are under the Overstreet.

What do you think about the JLA 3, like it? May go up in prices? How much would you pay for a 7?

JLA 3 is a great book and very hard to find in decent grades.

Couldn`t really tell you what a 7.0 should go for, though. Not my area of expertise.

Well the gpa for 7 is around 300$ with one sell in 2008 and 2 in 2006

For 7.5, it s around 400. Far from the overstreet

My favorite JLA book is the 22. Just gorgeous blue with the two GL in the front and the other hero in cages

JLA 3 is a great book and very hard to find in decent grades.

Couldn`t really tell you what a 7.0 should go for, though. Not my area of expertise.

Well the gpa for 7 is around 300$ with one sell in 2008 and 2 in 2006

For 7.5, it s around 400. Far from the overstreet

That`s surprisingly cheap! My philosophy has always been that if I think a book is undervalued, I buy every copy I can.

My favorite JLA book is the 22. Just gorgeous blue with the two GL in the front and the other hero in cages

Yup, it`s a great cover! (thumbs u

It's sad to see this thread on page 3 :sorry:

What do you guys think about JLA 3?

Ressurected again! If I'm not dead, neither is this thread!

I've got my restored #3 9.0 valued at around $1000-1200, so do what you will with that info.

Rick

sweet books; always had an affinity for #30 and Amazo.

Ressurection. . again!!

Gotta admit I'm stymied over how a title with as long a history as this one (and over-the-top sales) gets so little attention on the boards. Not unhappy...less attention means less competition...just a lil flustered.

OK, carry on.

Rick

I would agree, you've got to think there are more than a few fans of JLA. Looking at recent auctions, the prices have been pretty inflated on high grade issues in the #100-200 range. They had a large number of mile highs up for auction at comiclink and they all went for more than I thought they would.

Granted they were 9.8's, but still...

That must show that there is demand for the issues.

Personally, I just got back into comic collecting a few months back. I had bought a copy of the Overstreet Guide just to see some values and it got me to thinking about my collection. I decided to send a number of comics off to CGC for certification and decided that I wanted to go after JLA's solely.

I've got a long way to go if I want to get all of the original series, but I'll chip away at it as items appear on the internet.

Brad.

Gotta admit I'm stymied over how a title with as long a history as this one (and over-the-top sales) gets so little attention on the boards. Not unhappy...less attention means less competition...just a lil flustered.

OK, carry on.

I'll scan more of my JLA books in a few months time but I'm still working on scanning other titles that typically don't get as much attention. Not everything can be done at once.

;)

OK, carry on.

I'll scan more of my JLA books in a few months time but I'm still working on scanning other titles that typically don't get as much attention. Not everything can be done at once.

;)

Hepcat, anything slabbed in yer homestead??? :)