• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We've all seen these before...but this is an ESPECIALLY hilarious auction!

22 posts in this topic

Well to be fair i don't think i've ever seen one of those before and back in 1993 i was buying every x-book confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't recall seeing this book either confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyone have any insight on this? Yes, we all know that it is a beat up dog of a book and not worrth $10. But, what's the story on this issue?

John popcorn.gif

"this is a collecters comic it was made back in 1993 and its worth some money now with the good condition its in or its perfect for your collection if you like collecting things that are rare now because not that many people own one of these and if so its not in the good condition this is in then this is what you are looking for"

Truly...there is nothing so beautiful as when a skilled poet showcases his abilities.

To see someone who has mastered a language so completely, that reading their words is like watching a delicate flower bloom to life on a dew speckled morning.

Well to be fair i don't think i've ever seen one of those before and back in 1993 i was buying every x-book confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyone have any insight on this? Yes, we all know that it is a beat up dog of a book and not worrth $10. But, what's the story on this issue?

John popcorn.gif

You must not hang around the right quarter bins.

GCD link

Jack

John popcorn.gif

You must not hang around the right quarter bins.

GCD link

Jack

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the link.

John

"this is a collecters comic it was made back in 1993 and its worth some money now with the good condition its in or its perfect for your collection if you like collecting things that are rare now because not that many people own one of these and if so its not in the good condition this is in then this is what you are looking for"

Truly...there is nothing so beautiful as when a skilled poet showcases his abilities.

To see someone who has mastered a language so completely, that reading their words is like watching a delicate flower bloom to life on a dew speckled morning.

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

I was thinking the very same thing. That guy should become a writer.

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

I was thinking the very same thing. That guy should become a writer.

I couldn't decide what I loved most about this gem of an auction...the extremely valuable comic in such beautiful condition, or the eloquent and persuasive description! 27_laughing.gif

But seriously...I am betting this is one of the many hilarious auctions we see that were created by mentally impaired people who have skipped a few doses of their medication...