• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic related animated gif. help for web page!

66 posts in this topic

smile.gifHow about you been drawing anything lately. gossip.gif

Yes a few sketches. My employers don't pay much as we are non-profit, but they gave me a drawing table for working for them for 15 years.

1886380-artist-studio-table2.jpg

They also threw in the SGT Fury Masterworks for me as well. yay.gif

My son scribbles at it more than I do. I drew him this tiger I saw from the Flintstones.

1886369-flintstonestiger.jpg

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1886380-artist-studio-table2.jpg.2dcb886004eeb628b65bab9e3f616f33.jpg

Yes it is. Try this one.

spidertrans.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Yes that is what I want it works great. thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

gossip.gif flee will you please tell me how to do the transparent background thing so I can color it and add some other effects to finish this one up and work on some more cool animations. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif is their a way to make the background transparent in photoshop? I know you can cut the figures out and place them on another background and change the layers to put objects in the middle, but if you just cut them out and animate them with no background they will just sit in one spot and cycle through the pictures right, confused-smiley-013.gif how did you do it?

They also threw in the SGT Fury Masterworks for me as well.

My son scribbles at it more than I do. I drew him this tiger I saw from the Flintstones.

1886369-

thumbsup2.gif very Nice Tiger their mica, 893applaud-thumb.gif that would sure make a good simple animation with just a few frames and look very cool. cool.gif

grin.gif hope you don't mind mica, but that tiger was just begging to be animated. yay.gif

tiger-animate.gif

smile.gif don't laugh too much it is just 3 frames. thumbsup2.gif

that's very cool! I'd love to lear how to do simple animations! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

grin.gif hope you don't mind mica, but that tiger was just begging to be animated. yay.gif

tiger-animate.gif

27_laughing.gif He's dancing. I didn't think of purple.... I had toyed with lifting the leopard print from Foolkillers bathrobe but never got around to it.

1886679-flintstonesfoolkiller7.jpg

Until now.

1886679-flintstonesfoolkiller7.jpg.f737eabaec67ab5492cddc1949fa8d50.jpg

tiger-animate.gif

that's very cool! I'd love to lear how to do simple animations! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

smile.gif well I just started myself a few days ago, but you will need some kind of photoshop to work on your images and a animator "I downloaded a free one called Animantor9 3.6 works ok". Then all you need is a picture to start with make a few copies of your photo in photoshop and change each one just a little bit, then upload each one into your animator in any order you want. the animator I have has a setting for speed, size and loop delay but that is about it frown.gif. If you want to put your animation on here you need to host them on a site like photobucket and it gives you the HTML to post it any where you want. cool.gif it is pretty easy. thumbsup2.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif Now if I can just get Flee to show me that transparent background thing. hail.gif

gossip.gif flee will you please tell me how to do the transparent background thing so I can color it and add some other effects to finish this one up and work on some more cool animations. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif is their a way to make the background transparent in photoshop? I know you can cut the figures out and place them on another background and change the layers to put objects in the middle, but if you just cut them out and animate them with no background they will just sit in one spot and cycle through the pictures right, confused-smiley-013.gif how did you do it?

When you create a new file in Photoshop or ImageReady a window will pop up which allows you to specify the size of the image, right below that is the option to specify the type of background you want. One of the options is "Transparent". Otherwise, you can use the eraser tool to erase the background in each frame but that can be tedious. You can also use the magic wand to select the white space around the Spidey figure and then choose "Select" and then "Inverse" and then"Copy". That will pull the figure out of background so you can paste it in another image.

tiger-animate.gif

smile.gif well I just started myself a few days ago, but you will need some kind of photoshop to work on your images and a animator "I downloaded a free one called Animantor9 3.6 works ok". Then all you need is a picture to start with make a few copies of your photo in photoshop and change each one just a little bit, then upload each one into your animator in any order you want. the animator I have has a setting for speed, size and loop delay but that is about it frown.gif. If you want to put your animation on here you need to host them on a site like photobucket and it gives you the HTML to post it any where you want. cool.gif it is pretty easy. thumbsup2.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif Now if I can just get Flee to show me that transparent background thing. hail.gif

Thanks, I have Photoshop, so I'll have to give this whirl thumbsup2.gif

When you create a new file in Photoshop or ImageReady a window will pop up which allows you to specify the size of the image, right below that is the option to specify the type of background you want. One of the options is "Transparent". Otherwise, you can use the eraser tool to erase the background in each frame but that can be tedious. You can also use the magic wand to select the white space around the Spidey figure and then choose "Select" and then "Inverse" and then"Copy". That will pull the figure out of background so you can paste it in another image.

:hi:Hey Flee I have tried everything you mentioned and I still can not get a transparent background can you help me? :frustrated:

I have Adobe Photodeluxe business edition when I go in their I can either just pick a picture to work on or I can creat a collage which is basically just picking a size of background to work with and then adding pictures to it no option for Transparent backgorund to be found here. I have taken each picture for my gif. and used the smart tool to cut them out, I have then deleated the background, I have also pulled the cut out picture out of it's box to creat another picture, I even tried to erase the background from each and every frame but nothing has worked. I even have a area in my Photodeluxe called special effects and their is this tab for Transparent and it works great to put two pictures over one another in a collage so you can see through the top layer and you can make it as light or dark as you want, but when I use it on my animation frames it just makes the picture lighter. I have tried about eveything I could think of and I still get a big White box around all of my animations, This sucks can you help me? :wishluck:

Punisher2-animate.gif

I am not familiar with Photodeluxe so it is kind of hard to tell you what to do. If you can not create a new file with a transparent background to begin with, then I'm not sure how you can work around that. I pulled your gif file up and selected the Punisher out of 3 frames and pasted that into a new file with a transparent background and this is what it looks like.

punanim.gif

test3-animate.gif

how this

(thumbs up cool but how do I put it where my Avatar is? (shrug) it has to be under 20Kb to work right. hm let me try to save it and see what happens. :wishluck:

:whatthe: well dang it is 151Kb so it is still way too big. :cry:

(insert gremlin saying sorry here)

I didn't even think about that. If I could kick my kids off my good puter I would get it done for ya in a sec or two.

test3-animate.gif

how this

(thumbs up cool but how do I put it where my Avatar is? (shrug) it has to be under 20Kb to work right. hm let me try to save it and see what happens. :wishluck:

:whatthe: well dang it is 151Kb so it is still way too big. :cry:

(insert gremlin saying sorry here)

I didn't even think about that. If I could kick my kids off my good puter I would get it done for ya in a sec or two.

:hi:Hey Rich how can I use my last animation as a Link for my ebay Store and have it show up at the bottom of my post like your BOC banner? I got it on my webpage like that but I can't seem to do it on here can you help. :wishluck:

Thanks; Terry