• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This morning I picked up my grail of grails

109 posts in this topic

For the past three weeks, i've been working on a deal for a book in a grade I never thought i'd own. A grail i thought too lofty to obtain. But, thanks to fellow Collectors' Society member Scott Ireland, I was able to get it. This morning I went to the post office and picked it up. Thank you, Scott. You are the real deal! hail.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

xcomics.jpg

xcomics001.jpg

words cannot capture the "awesomeness"

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

Wow, congratulations!!!!!! GORGEOUS book - absolutely gorgeous. I don't collect X-books, so I didn't even know that copies existed that were that nice. That must be a rare one! Way to go, man!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, because today you are the MAN around here. grin.gif

(I know what you mean about it being your Action #1. I landed a reader copy of FF #1 from a fellow board member about two-and-a-half years ago, and it's sweet to find your Action #1.)