• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This morning I picked up my grail of grails

109 posts in this topic

For the past three weeks, i've been working on a deal for a book in a grade I never thought i'd own. A grail i thought too lofty to obtain. But, thanks to fellow Collectors' Society member Scott Ireland, I was able to get it. This morning I went to the post office and picked it up. Thank you, Scott. You are the real deal! hail.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

xcomics.jpg

xcomics001.jpg

For the past three weeks, i've been working on a deal for a book in a grade I never thought i'd own. A grail i thought too lofty to obtain. But, thanks to fellow Collectors' Society member Scott Ireland, I was able to get it. This morning I went to the post office and picked it up. Thank you, Scott. You are the real deal! hail.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

xcomics.jpg

xcomics001.jpg

holy dog that is nice! 893applaud-thumb.gif

xcomics.jpg

xcomics001.jpg

That's great Casey! headbang.gif That should considerably boost your registry points.