• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Board... Anything anyone likes so far?
2 2

298 posts in this topic

Also, how come my avatar says I'm "offline?"

because you've indicated your online status to be hidden from other users. if you want people to be able to tell you're online, you need to change the status in your preferences

Also, how come my avatar says I'm "offline?"

because you've indicated your online status to be hidden from other users. if you want people to be able to tell you're online, you need to change the status in your preferences

That's what I said

Click on the little smile face next to the Font color box. All the little buggers are hiding in there.

:foryou:

Ze-

:cloud9:(worship)Thank you!

I also just figured out that they don't show if you hit "quick reply" only for regular...I feel better now...

but I really hate beige...

It just gets worse and worse.

I went to the Marketplace, saw that there were 20+ new posts, then headed back to General to read something quick, but when I went back to the Marketplace, suddenly all the new posts were gone/read.

That never happened on the old UBB, and unread posts would stay resident if you quickly ducked in and out of a forum.

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

I went to the Marketplace, saw that there were 20+ new posts, then headed back to General to read something quick, but when I went back to the Marketplace, suddenly all the new posts were gone/read.

That never happened on the old UBB, and unread posts would stay resident if you quickly ducked in and out of a forum.

I just noticed that as well. That very well might be the worst thing about the change so far. :mad:

OK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE ( AND I'M TYPING IN CAPS SO ITS EASIER TO READ)

I LIKE HOW EVERYONE IS USING THESE...

IT MAKES THE GREMLINS EVEN FUNNIER WHEN YOU SEE HOW EVERYONE EXPLAINS THEM.

OK SOMEONE PASS THE VISINE FOR MY EYES NOW.

Someone shoot me an Email when(if?) the boards have been fixed. I'm gonna go get a life in meantime............
meh
meh meh

I just noticed that as well. That very well might be the worst thing about the change so far. :mad:

doesn't happen in my browser.

boy, the guys at Ultimate Bulletin Board really did a :censored:-up job of cross-browser testing this code, considering it's been available since I believe March or so

boy, the guys at Ultimate Bulletin Board really did a :censored:-up job of cross-browser testing this code, considering it's been available since I believe March or so

Mine seems to be working right now as long as I stay in the CGC Forums. If I go to PM or Water Cooler, I'll lose my unread posts.

• Administrator

Mine seems to be working right now as long as I stay in the CGC Forums. If I go to PM or Water Cooler, I'll lose my unread posts.

hm... Tried flushing your cookies and re-starting? You'll lose unreads initially, but it might fix it for you?