• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Board... Anything anyone likes so far?
2 2

298 posts in this topic

I just want it noted that I made the "first" toto joke. Damn copycats :sumo::D

Yes you did. But it was too easy, I couldn't pass it up.

(And I started reading this stuff late)

I like the new change in highlighting posts that have been updated. That's a real plus.

Ultra-white background on the threads is a little tough on the eyes though.

I actually do kind of like the new PM set up. So kudos on that. It's too bad there isn't an option to save sent PMs in folders to help keep things a little better organized though.

Does anyone know / Has Arch said whether the new version of the code still supports user-preference stylesheets or "skins?" I seem to recall from a previous upgrade that the Mods had to rebuild the stylesheet options in the newer version.

If so, can we have "The Blues" back as an option? :foryou:

Holy Cap! I can see again.

Much better color scheme, but I think the FONT is a bit too BIG...

Get a bigger monitor. On my big Mac, the font size is just fine. Or just decrease the font size on your view. I haven't used IE in a while, but on Firefox, one "decrease font size" tick made it just right.

Edited by FlyingDonut

I agree, but I prefer the larger font when viewing a rooms listed threads.

But always reduce it once when inside the thread reading posts. Why, I dunno.

Ze-

And it is funny to see everything bolded all of a sudden.(somebody is working late tonight)

New Board... Anything anyone likes so far?

1) I like the threaded PMs!

2) I love the lack of competition on the sale threads!!!!

3) I can log on from two different computers at the same time without getting booted off one.

Is it possible to fix the search so we can use short keywords, and part keywords?? :frustrated:

I can search on "gpanalysis", but none of these keywords work:

"gpanalysi"

"gpanalys"

"gpanaly"

"gpanal"

"gpana"

"gpan"

"gpa"

:frustrated:

• Administrator
Is it possible to fix the search so we can use short keywords, and part keywords?? :frustrated:

"gpanalysi"

"gpanalys"

"gpanaly"

"gpanal"

"gpana"

"gpan"

"gpa"

It's on "The List". :busy:

10 Ok, I like the improvements. I especially like the new color coding going on to let you know which threads have been read or not. Big improvement (thumbs up

I know there will still be some tweaks to the color scheme, but atleast now, I can read without the eyestrain, so again...kudos!

If this kind of change keeps happening, I might have to switch from my "Mad" mood graemlin...although it's kind of grown on me and I'm considering keeping it anyway :)

BTW: The clapping graemlin isn't working right. When you click it, it just puts a "10" on the page and stays a "10" when you post. (Example: My post was supposed to start of with the clapping graemlin, but shows a number 10 instead)

"gpanalysi"

"gpanalys"

"gpanaly"

"gpanal"

"gpana"

"gpan"

"gpa"

It's on "The List". :busy:

:banana: