• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Board... Anything anyone likes so far?
2 2

298 posts in this topic

It just gets worse and worse.

I went to the Marketplace, saw that there were 20+ new posts, then headed back to General to read something quick, but when I went back to the Marketplace, suddenly all the new posts were gone/read.

That never happened on the old UBB, and unread posts would stay resident if you quickly ducked in and out of a forum.

I just noticed that as well. That very well might be the worst thing about the change so far. :mad:

I've had the same kind of problems as well.

I still want to know how to get it to show ALL the forums, not just the top line, when I go to the site. Little things. But the color is better, that's for damned sure. Now, to check if the graemlins work.

not yet :whatthe:

• Administrator
I still want to know how to get it to show ALL the forums, not just the top line, when I go to the site. Little things. But the color is better, that's for damned sure. Now, to check if the graemlins work.

not yet :whatthe:

Yeah. That's a bug. It should be retaining anything you select in terms of expand/retract and just keeping it that way even between page visits. Once we track the bug down it'll be fixed.

and then there was light!

soundofmusic.jpg

The boards are alive.....with the sound of posting.

And to think people were worried.

:shy:

Ze-