• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official List - Contact me when the boards are fixed thread.

138 posts in this topic

Should I go ahead and ban everyone who's volunteered for this list until I feel it's safe for you to come back? As a medical intervention to save your eyes, I mean?

Just kidding!

The font size issue seems to be the most glaring bug, how goes that battle?

Wow you guys are tough,

You act like this when you dont get things your way in real life foreheadslap.gif

Its a message board, someone elses to begin with not Burger King stooges.gif

Yeah... I just don't get it. Sure the colors suck and there are other glitches, which WILL be corrected. In the grand scheme of things, this is stuff so small it's laughable. As I write this, people are dying, going broke and suffering in truly horrible ways. And, a number of CGC Forumites are person_without_enough_empathying because their chat board ain't the way it used to be.

People, get a grip.

Moreover, why were people coming here in the first place? Because of the snazzy features or because of the sense of community and the people?

Steve, I'd say it's the sense of community and people, and...

most of the community and people here are NOT happy with this recent overhaul and change to the boards.

So, in essence, you should be reading these B&M threads much like a group of kids in your neighborhood gathering around their old park playground after the city came in and "revamped" it by taking out all of their favorite slides, swings and jungle gym bars and replaced them with a bunch of activities the kids aren't all that interested in. Of course, the city didn't ask the kids what they liked, or if they would be excited about a change, they just came in and did it, then told all the kids how much better the new stuff is.

Sure the colors suck and there are other glitches, which WILL be corrected.

Sorry, but many of these problems will NOT be corrected, as it's either a bug or a feature UBB no longer supports.

And most of us are NOT whining, just stating our freedom to choose whether to go blind or not.

If my eyes could adjust to the point where I can read your post I am sure I would agree with you.

C

• Administrator

Sorry, but many of these problems will NOT be corrected, as it's either a bug or a feature UBB no longer supports.

And most of us are NOT whining, just stating our freedom to choose whether to go blind or not.

Which things were those?

Which things were those?

Let's get crackin' on that color change, man! :correctly sized sumo graemlin:

He tried to peek out, but I whacked em like a mole!!

Does that cost extra?

C

A bunch of kids?

No sir! You do these boards an injustice!! Take it back!

;)

(duck/run)

All kidding aside Arch, even if you do not agree that the color scheme causes eyestrain. Could you let us know when different color schemes might become available?

Because I hate running the forum in a window.(but it helps lesson the eyestrain immensely) and have recently switched to Email to carry on numerous conversations where I would normally like to carry them out here in the new pm system.

Ze-

A bunch of kids?

No sir! You do these boards an injustice!! Take it back!

;)

(duck/run)

:applause::applause::applause:

I think a lot of the complaints about navigation and features sound whiney, but not the comments about eye strain. Legibility is a legitimate problem and near the top of the priority list, I hope.

Should I go ahead and ban everyone who's volunteered for this list until I feel it's safe for you to come back? As a medical intervention to save your eyes, I mean?

Who said that?

• Administrator

Who said that?

The guy with all the admin powers?