• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official List - Contact me when the boards are fixed thread.

138 posts in this topic

Raise your hand if you've read the known issues post at the top of the board? We're working on it today, guys.

But I wanted know the exact times when things were going to be updated!! To the second!!!

In fact, could you send out an email, and place a call to each board member on their cell phone to let them know when changes will be made, that will be much easier. Or better yet drive to each members house and give an onsite tour of the new forum so everyone feels comfy.

:kidaround:

Carry on ye of the Arch

Raise your hand if you've read the known issues post at the top of the board? We're working on it today, guys.
Any word on the devil greamlin 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
right click this one Danny, and copy the url

devil-smiley-019.gif

It was the only greamlin that didnt work.. its fixed now cloud9.gif

• Administrator

I have seen the color scheme tweaks in progress...

Like a shining ray breaking through the clouds on a mountaintop, they delivered unto me a vision of white backgrounds on post content, an increased font size, wider quote boxes and a few other minor tweaks that I basked in like honeyed sunlight poured down from heaven to warm my soul. I could almost feel the dark dismay vanishing from my soul like a layer of dirty oil skimmed from the surface of a tranquil and beautiful lake that would once again be tranquil and beautiful... and a lake.

Although it probably won't be the whole list of tweaks today, some key ones should go up.

Like a shining ray breaking through the clouds on a mountaintop, they delivered unto me a vision of white backgrounds on post content, an increased font size, wider quote boxes and a few other minor tweaks that I basked in like honeyed sunlight poured down from heaven to warm my soul. I could almost feel the dark dismay vanishing from my soul like a layer of dirty oil skimmed from the surface of a tranquil and beautiful lake that would once again be tranquil and beautiful... and a lake.

Although it probably won't be the whole list of tweaks today, some key ones should go up.

whoo hoo !! thumbs up !

Like a shining ray breaking through the clouds on a mountaintop, they delivered unto me a vision of white backgrounds on post content, an increased font size, wider quote boxes and a few other minor tweaks that I basked in like honeyed sunlight poured down from heaven to warm my soul.

Tease. :frustrated:

On that note, any word on the squished graemlins?

Thanks. :wishluck: (thumbs up

Official list of board members who are "logging out" until the boards are fixed. See you all later.

Buck Biggins - I will be checking for pm messages. Just ignoring everything else.

Add me to the list. This place is a sad joke...

Official list of board members who are "logging out" until the boards are fixed. See you all later.

Buck Biggins - I will be checking for pm messages. Just ignoring everything else.

Who's going to bump all the useless threads?

Hang in there, there may be some hope...some modifications have taken place and the boards are making some improvements. :wishluck: