• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official List - Contact me when the boards are fixed thread.

138 posts in this topic

yea, my eyes can see.

(thumbs u (thumbs u to you guys for letting us have input.

"Input". That's a nice euphemism. (:

Hey no cussing at me :baiting:

Shut up Nerd. :sumo:

:gossip: with that attitude guess I hire someone else. :sumo:

I have a bit of that on the white background, but I think it's the HUGE FONT, as when I look at the smaller "quotes", it looks perfect.

Why is this always two steps forward, one step back? We gain the better color scheme and non-squished emoticons, but lose the proper font.

• Administrator
I have a bit of that on the white background, but I think it's the HUGE FONT, as when I look at the smaller "quotes", it looks perfect.

Why is this always two steps forward, one step back? We gain the better color scheme and non-squished emoticons, but lose the proper font.

You are suffering due to your bizzaro monitor and settings. Not everyone is seeing it that way.

We're working on this in order to accommodate the bizzaro.

You are suffering due to your bizzaro monitor and settings.

What does that mean?

The font on the front page, the forum headings, the thread titles, the quotes and even the post window I'm typing on now are ALL the standard font size.

Only the message field has that HUGE font, and I am assuming that others can read all the other fields.

Unless you're thinking of changing all the other fields to this HUGE one in the message?

I'm going to drag out my 14.1" Latitude and see how the font looks at 1440x900. :frustrated:

According to Arch, once I'm off my "bizarro" 24" LCD, the font will miraculously shrink back to normal... :cloud9:

I'm going to drag out my 14.1" Latitude and see how the font looks at 1440x900. :frustrated:

According to Arch, once I'm off my "bizarro" 24" LCD, the font will miraculously shrink back to normal... :cloud9:

I'm goona use my 19,000th post for this? :whatev:

I see the fonts a little larger in the base message too.

But I like it better than the tiny text in the quotes.

Maybe tweek it one notch smaller and the quote text one notch bigger???

2c

It's still HUGE compared to every other text field on the forums. (shrug)

I can read it without my glasses. :cloud9:

The rest of the text is one font size small too imho.

I'm goona use my 19,000th post for this? :whatev:

I see the fonts a little larger in the base message too.

But I like it better than the tiny text in the quotes.

Maybe tweek it one notch smaller and the quote text one notch bigger???

2c

Post Waster :sumo:

Also, (not choosing sides here) Joey is right, the font is LARGE now, it don't bother me, but he IS NOT THE ONLY ONE with large text.

But IMO not that big, idk what size exactly, but it's ok

I'm agreeing with him.

The font is larger.

I just hope it doesn't all go as small as the rest.

Obviously we can't all be happy with the size of the font. I prefer size 10 or less... but you old folks need 16+...

The best solution would be for each person to be able to customize font size themselves in their preferences.