• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap #110

11 posts in this topic

Looks trimmed to me too.

The spine appears about in the same place as this one from the FS forum yet...

Oh yeah. In fact, look at the "A" in the small Capt America at the top left. The OP's is almost touching the spine. Your graded example has more space between the "A" and the spine, yet your Comics Code box isn't cut off, or the space by Hulk's knuckles. Top one looks trimmed to me.

Upon further review . . . the ayes have it. :sumo: The book's been trimmed. (And not a very good job at it either. I am quite surprised I didn't pick up on this when I scanned it.

:gossip: And purchased from a board member, no less! :o

I think MC nailed it. But not so sure about the trimming, wtf is going on with that bc edge david?

Bottom staple stress, and bottom edge wear kills the book. BC spine shows overall wear from spine nicks to ink loss.

The FC looks fantastic overall. The ULC is eye poking material.

8.5-9.0

Ze-

Upon further review . . . the ayes have it. :sumo: The book's been trimmed. (And not a very good job at it either. I am quite surprised I didn't pick up on this when I scanned it.

:gossip: And purchased from a board member, no less! :o

:o

:sorry: