• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost in the mail

83 posts in this topic

Okay - so I sold a marvel Team Up #1 on ebat a few weeks back.

I shipped it out the morning of Saturday, August 23.

I got an email today from the guy that bought it from me asking if I had shipped it out yet - and he lives in Phoenix! I knew when I was packing it, I should have just met the guy somewhere and given it to him...

He did not insure the book.

So what happens? I feel bad if he really didn't get the book, but I don't think I should have to refund the money if it was lost in the mail.

The book cost $117.50 - if the guy didn't ask for insurance, that's not my fault.

Anyways - how have some of you dealt with this issue? It's kinda stressing me out.

:facepalm:

Okay - so I sold a marvel Team Up #1 on ebat a few weeks back.

I shipped it out the morning of Saturday, August 23.

I got an email today from the guy that bought it from me asking if I had shipped it out yet - and he lives in Phoenix! I knew when I was packing it, I should have just met the guy somewhere and given it to him...

He did not insure the book.

So what happens? I feel bad if he really didn't get the book, but I don't think I should have to refund the money if it was lost in the mail.

The book cost $117.50 - if the guy didn't ask for insurance, that's not my fault.

Anyways - how have some of you dealt with this issue? It's kinda stressing me out.

:facepalm:

Tracking?