• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1 Flash Registry Set (Flash #105-#350) on PedigreeComics.com After San Diego!!!

33 posts in this topic

You're lucky that I wasn't home when Metro offered it to me for only $600 doh!

Or I should have bid higher when Eides offered it on eBay back in the day! :frustrated:

Calling TTH2, where are you? Books should be starting to get around issues you might be interested in....help a brotha out here! :grin:

:angel:

Steve

I just checked the site and it doesn`t look like you need my help! Those books are flying off the shelves!

Sweet books in the 190s and 200s, but you know me, I`m a pre-1964 kind of guy. Unfortunately, at the snail-like pace Doug`s posting the books, by the time the good stuff comes up, I`ll be sailing on the Great Barrier Reef with no internet access. :tonofbricks:

Tim,

The snails pace was by design. We decided not to flood the market with 20 books or so at a time. That and the fact that I have many other books to list each day made it an easier decision to do just 10.

Some great books are coming out these next 8-9 days so keep a look out. Welcome back to the Flash, Tim.

Doug

Just in case anyone missed the "announcement" on Dougs site (and a little self promotion here), many of the Flash books still available have been reduced and we are looking at close offers on them. :hi:

Thanks for looking AND anyone who has purchased books....thank you from my whole family!! :grin:

Steve

Just a quick note to let everyone know the books that are still available have been reduced anywhere from 10% to 25% +. I have been trying to get my new home established and moved.....what a pain in the #$%

Anyway alot of nice books available still and worth a look!

Thanks!

Steve