• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congradulations to Detective 27kid and Esquirecomics !

18 posts in this topic

Im just proud of my friends, and its 2 threads.......

No worries, I was just poking ya with a stick.

Their passion as collectors is obvious, and you have every right to be the proud friend.

And ok, it was only 2 and 1/2 threads. The one in the Registry was only about asking who won, initially.

Ze-

Not me, I will just have to read about SD in the con reports because I am still stuck in Zionsville working the night away.

I just thought it was funny to see the same post three times, I actually double checked to make sure what room I was in.

Of course if I win an award I will expect a thread in every room, not just 2.

:insane:

Ze-

From the title of the thread, I was expecting you to say that they just got married to each other. Maybe a little instant chemistry when they went to the Geppi Museum together some weeks ago? lol

I was pokin a stick at you too ! lol

Way too much poking going on here :baiting:

Congrats fella's!

Have a toast and smoke something good!

I agree about the poking...let's reserve the poking for our spouses or significant others.. or whatever the hell we have to call them now.....if you know what I mean. Nudge , nudge...wink, wink.. :devil:

I wanted to be the first to say,

Congradulations to Rick[New Force comics] and Mark[Esquirecomics] on their big wins in the registry!

Two of the finest men im proud to call my friends. Great wins guys.

Cool, I wouldn't have known I won if I hadn't seen this thread!!! :hi:

SD is going well so far!! :headbang: