• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

adamstrange

Retained

• Long Custom Title
    Why is this Blue? Because the ink used in the label absorbed the red and green waves from the visible light spectrum, and the blue waves were picked up by the blue-sensitive cones in our eyeballs.

Personal Information

• Hobbies
    uhhhh, comics?

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. EC was in competition with "Foul Play" and "October Game". Bradbury, after becoming a father to two daughters, regretted writing October Game.
  2. Nudie shirts. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/how-rhinestone-cowboy-from-ukraine-left-his-mark-on-music-world-180982138/
  3. More like a tuna meeting up with a swarm of sharks...
  4. That will be your experience at the collector summit...
  5. Cardy elephant?? to better drawn Cardy elephant
  6. NA 27 and Tec 16 weren't big sellers, so they hung around past the time that Action 1 sold out and 2 was on the stands. This would explain why DC switched all the titles over to superheros over the next couple years.
  7. I wasn't planning to go either, but I would feel obligated to visit if someone else paid for it.
  8. Save for MM #10, I'm not a fan of these color designs, even after seeing Church/high grade copies of most of them. MM 3,6,7,8 good color designs. WW 7,8,11,12, same. Fant 1,3,4,5, same. From what I see, color designs deteriorate after the departure of Fine, which is consistent with Berk's speculation of Fine's involvement. (Note: There are some nice designs scattered among later issues.) Books after these don't do much for me.
  9. Jon Berk thought that Lou Fine was coloring many of his covers because of the unusual color design. I don't recall anything about Lou or Jack coloring their own work. It wasn't typical for artist to handle the color design, so, absent evidence, I assume that they didn't.
  10. Conditions varies widely (some were half eaten by bugs) but there are lots of nice to very nice copies.