• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery Appreciation Thread
10 10

1,860 posts in this topic

The only bad thing you could possible say about that book is its not an......Avengers! :baiting:

It does star a founding member though so I guess I can give you a pass lol

lol I'd almost bring it with me to see the movie, but would be worried some kid might puke on it or spill a soda on it or something!

.....our cat Blacky's water broke on my slabbed ASM 20.....didn't hurt it a bit. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. As you know, a cat can't allow ANYTHING to command more attention than it does.

Wow, CGC should work your testimonial into their advertising: "cat proof on every level" or words to that effect. My cat Archie was completely unimpressed with this book until I equated it into cans of cat food and then he was really interested!! One of my favorite quotes about cats goes:"In the time of the ancient egyptians, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this!" Love the little beasts!! :cloud9:

Thanks everyone, I'm thrilled to have it! Certainly a defining moment in my collecting history. A mega key that I'll always be proud to own + from both a QP and PQ standpoint, just a knockout. Would look great next to your monumental AF15, DK! And I wouldn't put too many books in the same city with that singular book. (worship)

Book is paid off and it wasn't easy!! :o:sick::ohnoez: Took my 7.0 under copy and a hefty mix of super nice books including ST, TOS, TTA, BB #28, DD #1. And I'd do it again (and probably will for the right book) in a second!! :cloud9:

Wish I had some Avengers for you, but you seem to be finding 'em just fine anyway! (thumbs u

It's 9:23, have you hugged your grail today?!?!?!

JIM838.jpg

:o

:hail:

You have the coolest book in the world, in high grade. I can only imagine how that must feel.

Feels great. It represents the culmination of literally years of collecting as I had to sell a heap of books to fund this little ripper. And worth it all the way!! :cloud9:

JIM838.jpg

:o

:hail:

You have the coolest book in the world, in high grade. I can only imagine how that must feel.

Feels great. It represents the culmination of literally years of collecting as I had to sell a heap of books to fund this little ripper. And worth it all the way!! :cloud9:

Super nice, congrats. :applause:

JIM838.jpg

:o :hail:

:o:o:o(worship)(worship)(worship):cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Wow!!! This one really puts my own CGC 6.5 OW copy to shame (but I'm happy enough with it, and it's all I can afford). There's no way I could ever cough up enough dough for a copy like yours! Congrats!