• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take a Look At This - Wow

43 posts in this topic

Was this your big purchase?

If so, that is an awesome book! (worship)

Was this your big purchase?

Oh I wish (just bought a VG copy though :shy:). Its on ComicConnect as we speak.

Well, maybe when you win the lottery.

I saw the book in person when Heritage auctioned it off. It's much nicer than even the scan would indicate.

Yeah, I'm just testing the waters, I'd be suprised if they move. The wife is pestering me for a house again.....

the 69 is very reasonably priced...I would love the 65, but no way I can afford!

gator

Yeah, I'm just testing the waters, I'd be suprised if they move. The wife is pestering me for a house again.....

the 69 is very reasonably priced...I would love the 65, but no way I can afford!

gator

:signfunny:

You betcha; see the group shot thread (or more fun thread?) I have my entire run photographed. I'll post it tonight when I get home. Like I said, I don't think they will move. I will probably regret it if they do. i might just pull them off- to heck with the wife- what do you think?

You betcha; see the group shot thread (or more fun thread?) I have my entire run photographed. I'll post it tonight when I get home. Like I said, I don't think they will move. I will probably regret it if they do. i might just pull them off- to heck with the wife- what do you think?

hey j

if that works, detail your secret with me!

gator