• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take a Look At This - Wow

43 posts in this topic

You betcha; see the group shot thread (or more fun thread?) I have my entire run photographed. I'll post it tonight when I get home. Like I said, I don't think they will move. I will probably regret it if they do. i might just pull them off- to heck with the wife- what do you think?

I have to say, the More Fun 65 is just incredible. I don't know if it will sell, but it is just plan incredible. It makes me ashamed of my copy ...

You betcha; see the group shot thread (or more fun thread?) I have my entire run photographed. I'll post it tonight when I get home. Like I said, I don't think they will move. I will probably regret it if they do. i might just pull them off- to heck with the wife- what do you think?

I have to say, the More Fun 65 is just incredible. I don't know if it will sell, but it is just plan incredible. It makes me ashamed of my copy ...

never be ashamed of ANY copy! :)

gator

The 65 has been purchased by a family friend independent of any publicity.

Sad to see it go. Anyone know of a good copy?

:applause:

silver surfer and I are in the midst of potentially trading copies of a 65, but they are the only 2 I have seen come to market recently...

gator

never be ashamed of ANY copy! :)

gator

:golfclap: