• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 4

Choose a BA book to depart.  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a BA book to depart.

76 posts in this topic

Man-Bat (Detective #400) & Deathlok (AT #25) have left the list. The best vote turnout yet for the BA Series with 103 votes. Keep 'em coming! We are now down to 34 choices. JC had some prior commitments tonight so I'll get this Round going. Hopefully I'm right in taking this until Sunday night at 8:00 pm.

As usual, choose the next to depart. The top 2 vote getters are gone.

I feel like a broken record and would love to go after another choice but I'm sticking with Marvel Team-Up #1. I think every book on this list has more "significant" BA historical aspects than this one does. While it may be a fun read, it's a DC rehash of Brave & The Bold. There is nothing new here. Spidey & the Human Torch together? I believe Strange Tales did that in the SA. I think it's survived this long due to some Spidey Man-Love. lol

Heck, the "alternate" timeline of X-Men #141 is more significant than a Spidey team-up.

I feel like a broken record and would love to go after another choice but I'm sticking with Marvel Team-Up #1. I think every book on this list has more "significant" BA historical aspects than this one does. While it may be a fun read, it's a DC rehash of Brave & The Bold. There is nothing new here. Spidey & the Human Torch together? I believe Strange Tales did that in the SA. I think it's survived this long due to some Spidey Man-Love. lol

Heck, the "alternate" timeline of X-Men #141 is more significant than a Spidey team-up.

I couldn't have said it better myself. See ya MTU.

Still too many to choose from. Still voted for the Superman vs. Spider-man gimmick.

I'm surprised Ironfist 14 isn't getting some votes. Talk about minor...

i'm voting for WbN 32 and Moon Knight until some of you other knuckleheads realise how truly lame this book is.

if the contest was for the worst art inside the covers, WbN would already be gone by now. have you people actually tried to read this book?

:makepoint:

i'm voting for WbN 32 and Moon Knight until some of you other knuckleheads realise how truly lame this book is.

if the contest was for the worst art inside the covers, WbN would already be gone by now. have you people actually tried to read this book?

:makepoint:

Boy, I have to agree. I bought the Werewolf Marvel Essentials and was struck with how bad the art was in most of the books. Especially the Moon Knight one. I still think a good portion of the Moon Knight popularity is based on how cool he looks on covers, etc. The storylines rarely deliver.

That being said, MTU #1 still leaves before B-list Moon Knight.

I have voted for Jimmy Olsen 135 (First Darkseid) every round. This book has absolutely no importance to me. It's not completely Darkseid's fault either....I just can't get excited over a comic named after a non-hero supporting character. :tonofbricks:

I'll predict right now:

Swampy #1 & MTU #1 exit stage right!

Yea, I know...really going out on a limb. :acclaim:

Rick

As Lee Corso would say, concerning Swamp Thing #1, "not so fast, my friend." lol