• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Thanks to Rick and Sharon for all the great posts that inspired me to finally start my WW collection!

I had to join the fun so I thought I would start with this Sensation I just picked up :applause:

My first of hopefully many!

Sen66.jpg

congrats...but I sure hope I don't need that issue :baiting:

gator

sens38r.jpg

Ok Rick don't be greedy now you better sell me one of those :sumo:

Love that cover!! :applause:

yep, it is my favorite cover....

you are welcome to one...I kept "upgrading"...

rick

FYI - a sharp looking Sensation on ebay, with one caviat...

http://cgi.ebay.com/SENSATION-82-WONDER-WOMAN-DC-Golden-Age_W0QQitemZ250165543220QQihZ015QQcategoryZ155266QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

i.e.. a hole torn in the back cover. Worth restoring?

btw, I ain't bidding on it.

if I needed it, I would have bid on it

gator

WW3lowres.jpg

a bittersweeet beauty - the book looks stunning, I thought a F/VF (I can dream can't I) it came back from CGC only a 4.0 (WHITE pages!) - my jaw dropped when I saw the grade. I missed the tiny rat chew back cover top center (some pages under are involved). chalk it up to my inexperience perhaps. oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say... so behold.

WW3lowres.jpg

a bittersweeet beauty - the book looks stunning, I thought a F/VF (I can dream can't I) it came back from CGC only a 4.0 (WHITE pages!) - my jaw dropped when I saw the grade. I missed the tiny rat chew back cover top center (some pages under are involved). chalk it up to my inexperience perhaps. oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say... so behold.

Wow I don't care what CGC graded it, that book is a beauty! :applause:

Well done Bob-a-loo! (thumbs u

Great catch!

Hasen cover, but he seemed to be trying to reflect Peter's baroque doodlies in some details (the sword in the left foreground). Classic "male submission" cover theme too -- he draws WW as one tough lady.

Jack

Just picked this baby up on ebay!

Really low grade but an incredibly hard book to find! Last WW cover of the run :)

Sensation106.jpg