• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I vote for Jessica Alba...anyone second?

So you want the woman who was a terrible Sue Storm, to be a terrible Wonder Woman?

I'd rather have Hugh Jackman play Wonder Woman, lol...

Sorry, she is gorgeous, but...she is no Wonder Woman...;)

So you want the woman who was a terrible Sue Storm, to be a terrible Wonder Woman?

She's maybe 5'6" to 5'7" with a slight build. I can't believe that she could be a serious contender, not even considering acting talent.

Wonder Woman needs a Lucy Lawless type, at least 5'10" and muscular. (LL's probably a bit too old at this point, but I just noticed while looking up her age that she's doing WW's voice in an animated Justice League New Frontier in production. I didn't know that!)

He's too short too.

Certainly pretty, but gorgeous is stretching it.

Jack

She's maybe 5'6" to 5'7" with a slight build. I can't believe that she could be a serious contender, not even considering acting talent.

Wonder Woman needs a Lucy Lawless type, at least 5'10" and muscular. (LL's probably a bit too old at this point, but I just noticed while looking up her age that she's doing WW's voice in an animated Justice League New Frontier in production. I didn't know that!)

He's too short too.

Jack

Sorry, Jack...I should have said HE is gorgeous...;) I was trying to be kind, she's not my type...

and he is DEFINITELY tall enough, lol...he's about 6'3" Lucy Lawless would be good if she were a little younger and could act...but there are plenty of great, tall actresses out there.

Sharon

He's too short too.

Jack

Sorry, Jack...I should have said HE is gorgeous...;) I was trying to be kind, she's not my type...

and he is DEFINITELY tall enough, lol...he's about 6'3" Lucy Lawless would be good if she were a little younger and could act...but there are plenty of great, tall actresses out there.

Sharon

Well then, Jackman's not my type!

Jackman is 6'3" (a fine, noble and most desirable height)? They chose a 6'3" guy to play Wolverine? He's supposed to be short, right? WTF?

In that case, bring on Jessica as Wonder Shrimp!

Jack

He's too short too.

Jack

Sharon

Jackman is 6'3" (a fine, noble and most desirable height)? They chose a 6'3" guy to play Wolverine? He's supposed to be short, right? WTF?

Jack

Height is not important. This is HOLLYWOOD!!! Alan Ladd played tall and he was a shrimp. Sly Stallone is like 5'5" and he played the heavyweight champ of the world.

He's too short too.

Jack

Sharon

Jack

Height is not important. This is HOLLYWOOD!!! Alan Ladd played tall and he was a shrimp. Sly Stallone is like 5'5" and he played the heavyweight champ of the world.

Ummm..OK, I don't care if she is 4'11, she's attractive, sexy, maybe the nicest person in the world...

But guys, take away the face and the body and she CAN'T ACT!! lol...

Hugh Jackman can act AND sing:)

I like this dumb debate a LOT better than the other dreadful one, lol

He's too short too.

Jack

Sharon

Jack

Ummm..OK, I don't care if she is 4'11, she's attractive, sexy, maybe the nicest person in the world...

But guys, take away the face and the body and she CAN'T ACT!! lol...

Hugh Jackman can act AND sing:)

I like this dumb debate a LOT better than the other dreadful one, lol

I heard a rumor that the WW movie is being put into a drawer and that DC is making a JLA movie. Also that if the JLA movie is made it might push back any kind of Batman 3.

What is the other :"dreadful debate"? (shrug)hm

Jessica Alba,I still can't get over the white paint they made her up playing Sue Storm. That was the mis-casting of the century. Please, there's got to be someone else that can play WW. Ayesha Takia, Morena Baccarin, Priyanka Chopra - anyone but Alba or Katie Holmes. Let someone else have at this. Take a look, google them - these indian actresses really do have the LOOK.