• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

They're both very nice! :applause:

hey fuel

as I just told sharon, "any" AS 8 is nice...it is just a great book to have!

gator

I'm in complete agreement with you on that! You get your usual great JSA story, a classic cover and the first appearance of the most important GA female hero.... :luhv:

You know, there was a thread a few months back, I think it was "name the 5 most recognizable superheroes".....easy enough for the first 4: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-man.........number 5 had multiple answers, but not the first 4.

hey fuel

gator

I'm in complete agreement with you on that! You get your usual great JSA story, a classic cover and the first appearance of the most important GA female hero.... :luhv:

You know, there was a thread a few months back, I think it was "name the 5 most recognizable superheroes".....easy enough for the first 4: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-man.........number 5 had multiple answers, but not the first 4.

(thumbs u

hey fuel

gator

My copy isn't at home, or I'd scan it, but it's about Good-, lol..so, I've been having moments of unbridled lust over Rick's VG...;) however, I woke up this morning, and realized he is right...ANY copy is nice to have...these are just such cool old books:)

I read an article recently about the FIRST female super heroes, I need to find that article it would make another great thread, I was much surprised to find out there were several before her, I thought she was 2nd or 3rd, but I think there were a few more, I don't remember right now. Hawkgirl and Miss Fury come to mind, but the other names were not long running.

They are ALL really nice. Kinda daunting that GA WW collectors have 3 mega-books to complete the set of 1st appearances - A.S. #8, Sensation #1 and WW #1. I guess it's better than having to get Action #1 and Detective #27. Too bad the wifey won't let me mortgage the house to buy them.

They are ALL really nice. Kinda daunting that GA WW collectors have 3 mega-books to complete the set of 1st appearances - A.S. #8, Sensation #1 and WW #1. I guess it's better than having to get Action #1 and Detective #27. Too bad the wifey won't let me mortgage the house to buy them.

well, you can always sell me your WW 6 to put those proceeds towards one :)

gator

Man, where did everyone go? I always could clear a room...

anyway, let's see if there are any fans with a pulse: Did anyone hear the news that Katie Holmes is being approached for Wonder Woman Role?

What happened to those gorgeous Bolly-wood beauties that we were being teased with?

How do you feel about this?

anyway, let's see if there are any fans with a pulse: Did anyone hear the news that Katie Holmes is being approached for Wonder Woman Role?

What happened to those gorgeous Bolly-wood beauties that we were being teased with?

:o Actually after hearing that news I think I just vomited a little in my mouth!

Unless they can somehow figure out how to get Hugh Jackman to play Steve Trevor, I think I'd skip the movie if Katie plays her...

Well, I'd tell you she's Tom Cruise's wife, but that isn't my problem with her, she was dreadful minus in one of hte Batman movies, the last, or next to last one.

She was great on Dawson's Creek, lol...but she is no Wonder Woman.

oh crud, now I know who you are talking about...she was the DA in the Batman begins?... no way they want her for WW, is there?

Well, I'd tell you she's Tom Cruise's wife, but that isn't my problem with her, she was dreadful minus in one of hte Batman movies, the last, or next to last one.

She was great on Dawson's Creek, lol...but she is no Wonder Woman.

oh crud, now I know who you are talking about...she was the DA in the Batman begins?... no way they want her for WW, is there?

I thought I had heard rumors of Sandra Bullock playing WW (shrug)