• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES- Round 6

Choose one Bronze Age book to depart.  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one Bronze Age book to depart.

75 posts in this topic

JC made threat. Tim took him up on it. JC suddenly found a reason to back out. Threats of Brazilian Death Match, etc. Then JC dropped a racist comment with profanity... probably because he knew that would result in all connected posts getting deleted.

That's our JC, all class...again.

Hmmm, I wonder how long before he storms off again -permanently (for real this time! lol )- because of all you dateless nerds? :wishluck:

I mean "all us dateless nerds."

Rick

JC made threat. Tim took him up on it. JC suddenly found a reason to back out. Threats of Brazilian Death Match, etc. Then JC dropped a racist comment with profanity... probably because he knew that would result in all connected posts getting deleted.

That's our JC, all class...again.

Hmmm, I wonder how long before he storms off again -permanently (for real this time! lol )- because of all you dateless nerds? :wishluck:

I mean "all us dateless nerds."

Rick

Correction: Dateless nerds with pencil necks and breadstick arms.

JC did PM me about taking this over. I'd be happy to oblige but I'm heading out on vacation on Saturday for a week.

How about I tackle tomorrow (Thursday night) and CAP take all of next week? CAP, I will PM you with the list.

I didn't see what went down so I can't really comment. I'm not sure if JC will be back from this. If he does come back, this Series is his as far as I'm concerned.

I believe the original intention was 2 departures each Round until we have 20 books left. After that, it is 1 book per round. Yeah, I know it drags out, but we'll have fun nonetheless.