• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all the Darkhawk fans!!

10 posts in this topic

I posted this in the OA section as well and thought it might be good to post it here too. The cover art to issue 29 is for sale!!! And it's cheap too. check it out HERE. I would be all over this if I hadn't already bought some OA recently.

I assume you're being sincere, but did Darkhawk ever have any fans???

:signfunny:, your right, he never had any fans.

You would be surprised. I saw a survey where he was the #1 90's creation that fans wanted to see in his own book again. And many die hard fans ate it up with a spoon when Kirkman brought him back in the Losers storyline in the defunct MTU, which created a Mini that sold out.

But none of this is really saying all that much. But I loved him when I was 11!

William

I still have my complete run. But then I kept all my books from that time period Including full runs of Guardians of the Galaxy, New Warriors, X-factor, Solo Avengers, Avengers West Coast, Web of Spiderman, Speed Ball, Namor, Etc Etc Etc.......

I liked darkhawk back in the 90s. Pretty sure i sold all 50 issues plus annual on ebay. But liked it enough to buy all the issues. (what i am saying....i have all issues of spawn to present and have not read any since issue #10?) Forget it. Darkhawk zzz

Why are you Buying moderns that you aren't reading? Because it's Spawn?

In seriousness, is anyone reading Spawn? I have heard that the last few issues have actually been good.!? Any truth to this?

I still have my complete run. But then I kept all my books from that time period Including full runs of Guardians of the Galaxy, New Warriors, X-factor, Solo Avengers, Avengers West Coast, Web of Spiderman, Speed Ball, Namor, Etc Etc Etc.......

You're just living up to your forum name.

They're just your version of comic "crack"

Of course I've got those same :censored: comics too. :screwy:

Darkhawk has nothing on Sleepwalker. I really enjoyed the character for the first 10 issues. But the whole mindscape and a race of Sleepwalker's really ruined it. I'd love to see a Kirkman-written Sleepwalker ongoing. His Epic Anthology was fun.

Pat

I bought most of these titles as well. Some were better than others but the worst was Guardians of the Galaxy. It was :censored: awful. Can't believe that I collected it but at least I gave those ones to my nephew. Probably put the poor kid off of comics for life.