• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man 1

36 posts in this topic

Thanks for the input everyone. It's appreciated. (thumbs u

Can someone explain to me how everyone is giving this book 8.5s, even though it has about half a dozen colour-breaking spine stress lines PLUS a colour-breaking crease in the BRFC?

It IS a beautiful copy, with exceptionally clean edges and crisp corners. But don't those stress lines and the crease automatically pull it down to a Fine or F/VF at the most?

Why shouldn't it get an 8.5 when my Iron Fist 14 (with visible spine stress) pulled in a 9.6?

IronFist14FCCGC.jpg

:acclaim:

I guess I see this book differently than most on here. The spine is showing some minor issues. The crease going through the black debris, BRC. Plus I see what looks like some sort of scuff mark on the BLC area. Id say it presents very well. But Id say a 8.0 maybe a outside shot of 8.5

Thanks for the input everyone. It's appreciated. (thumbs u

Can someone explain to me how everyone is giving this book 8.5s, even though it has about half a dozen colour-breaking spine stress lines PLUS a colour-breaking crease in the BRFC?

It IS a beautiful copy, with exceptionally clean edges and crisp corners. But don't those stress lines and the crease automatically pull it down to a Fine or F/VF at the most?

Why shouldn't it get an 8.5 when my Iron Fist 14 (with visible spine stress) pulled in a 9.6?

IronFist14FCCGC.jpg

:acclaim:

It's just not nearly as sharp as that awesome Iron Fist 14, 1st Sabretooth :cloud9: