• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your all-time favorite Neal Adams Covers?

2,344 posts in this topic

Junk

Didn't you sell that 229 on ComicLink recently? :D

No. :gossip: I bought it recently.

600 :roflmao::headbang:

I used the money I made on X-men 79 that bought from you for $110.00 and flipped for $725.00. :headbang:

You die at midnight. For your personal collection my azz :mad:

Very nice :thumbsup:

Thanks, but I do not really need the book since I have a couple of raw 9.0/9.2 copies that I purchased last week on the way. I figured I was safe with not replying to the seller's counter offers, but I guess I was wrong lol

Oh well, I guess its another nice Adams Batbook to add to the pile :devil:

The dangers of being bored and deciding to put in "for fun supposed lowball offer" on an Adams Batmans that I won today doh! - Bats #217 (Pacific Coast) from Clink

RAD9A1432008114_5191.jpg

suhweet book Ryan.

Too bad it isnt a 52 pager cause id get it from you.

You got any 52 pagers left over that didnt sell last week with Silvermine?

Arex

suhweet book Ryan.

Too bad it isnt a 52 pager cause id get it from you.

You got any 52 pagers left over that didnt sell last week with Silvermine?

Arex

Hey Arex,

None that are slabbed, I am afraid. However, if you are looking for raw 52 pagers I have a few nice copies kicking around......... :baiting:

The dangers of being bored and deciding to put in "for fun supposed lowball offer" on an Adams Batmans that I won today doh! - Bats #217 (Pacific Coast) from Clink

RAD9A1432008114_5191.jpg

Nice Pedigree with that even if you have the book in a couple other grades. :cloud9:

well there you have it. it's an Adams cover. it strange that they don't mention it on the slab
They mention it on the new submissions.