• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your all-time favorite Neal Adams Covers?

2,344 posts in this topic

AuroraComicScenes181-140TarzanCGC98WP_zpsee9bdef9.jpg

Could not believe what this was worth in Reg points.

:sick:

Love that cover! :applause:

I received a bunch of books and will be posting them tonight, including a shocker! :o

Well while we're waiting here's a couple of shockers for you. :foryou:

Dutch

HouseofSecrets88Dutch_zps42abcf6c.jpg

Mexican

HouseofSecrets88Mexico_zps693b7a85.jpg

AuroraComicScenes181-140TarzanCGC98WP_zpsee9bdef9.jpg

Could not believe what this was worth in Reg points.

:sick:

Love that cover! :applause:

I received a bunch of books and will be posting them tonight, including a shocker! :o

Well while we're waiting here's a couple of shockers for you. :foryou:

Dutch

HouseofSecrets88Dutch_zps42abcf6c.jpg

Mexican

HouseofSecrets88Mexico_zps693b7a85.jpg

Incredible HOS #88! My favorite Adams horror cover and current avatar. I wont even ask where you find these amazing foreign variants, because you probably wont tell me. here is my boring American copy:

hos-88-96-small.jpg

Incredible HOS #88! My favorite Adams horror cover and current avatar. I wont even ask where you find these amazing foreign variants, because you probably wont tell me. here is my boring American copy:

hos-88-96-small.jpg

They come from various sources. I'll keep an eye out and if I find any duplicates I'll see if I can grab them for you. (thumbs u

i had this puzzle when i was a kid. getting this toy this week was the hilight of my week :)

2013-05-10_20-59-41_882_zpsc17024a4.jpg

2013-05-10_20-59-48_52_zpsd10fc6ad.jpg

Open it up and play with it! :baiting:

I would have a heart attack if someone opened it up. I already have one out of the package they were great litle toys. im thinking to get Neal Adams to sign it with a picture and have it graded and slabbed with AFA Toy Company to go witrh my Superman 233 set which may be the largest

Bump before I finally post the books tonight that I teased posting almost 1 1/2 months ago. Life got in the way. :bump:

:applause:

lol I got love for Superman #233 as well Tony :grin:

005_zps0366b02a.jpg

comicbooks001_zpscfce91e7.jpg

comicbooks002_zps9dec3e58.jpg

003_zps9db855e0.jpg

Just picked up my newest Action comics #485 variant to finish off my set, but this new Bronze age variant of Superman Unchained #1 from Neal Adams looks so Awesome had to show it off here :headbang:

those are awesoem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!