• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,524 posts in this topic

Stop being such a cheapskate! :baiting:

bid 5x less shipping. the last copy sold for $1550 - didn't realize there were more than 2 GL collectors. looks like i was actually right about that.

Well, the big dog GL collector already bought my copy of #11, so he was out of the competition.

Get 'em while they're cold. All this talk of a Green Lantern movie is getting me worried about putting together a reasonable run at reasonable prices...

Luckily for me, I'm working mostly on the 41-75 run now. I still have some upgrades for 1-40 to do though.

Too bad the Neal Adams issues aren't getting any cheaper. I didn't realize how much those issues have gone up until after I decided to try and get them in a decent grade. :tonofbricks:

Stop being such a cheapskate! :baiting:

bid 5x less shipping. the last copy sold for $1550 - didn't realize there were more than 2 GL collectors. looks like i was actually right about that.

Well, the big dog GL collector already bought my copy of #11, so he was out of the competition.

and lanier snagged the one on ebay (i'm pretty sure). that should've left - uh, no one.

I just saw this thread and thought I'd post these GL covers I scanned for another thread. I sold my Green Lantern run twenty years ago but saved a seperate run of the Neal Adams covers which I also had.

GreenLantern76.jpg

GreenLantern77.jpg

GreenLantern78.jpg

GreenLantern79.jpg

GreenLantern80.jpg

GreenLantern81.jpg

GreenLantern82.jpg

GreenLantern83.jpg

GreenLantern84.jpg

GreenLantern85.jpg

GreenLantern86.jpg

GreenLantern87.jpg

GreenLantern88.jpg

GreenLantern89.jpg

I just saw this thread and thought I'd post these GL covers I scanned for another thread. I sold my Green Lantern run twenty years ago but saved a seperate run of the Neal Adams covers which I also had.

GreenLantern76.jpg

GreenLantern77.jpg

GreenLantern78.jpg

GreenLantern79.jpg

GreenLantern80.jpg

GreenLantern81.jpg

GreenLantern82.jpg

GreenLantern83.jpg

GreenLantern84.jpg

GreenLantern85.jpg

GreenLantern86.jpg

GreenLantern87.jpg