• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,524 posts in this topic

IMG_1967.jpg

Green Lanterns are great shape. The treadmill will keep you in great shape too. :applause:

I knew I'd get a comment about the treadmill. It's the new way to get your comics into better shape !

Yeah...thinking about it. For the convenience, I do need one at home...instead of heading to the gym.

Finally had a chance to scan this puppy. :cloud9:

DC-260-75B0C22243.jpg

Just alot of GL 1 love going on here people.... :acclaim:

Thanks...are you going after SC22 too?

It's on my list of top 3....along with Hulk 1 and B&B 28. - With the hype and prices to match, I am waiting a bit before I get serious about getting a copy.

Not sure where my grade/price range is yet....I know it won't be 6.0 ! (worship)

Finally had a chance to scan this puppy. :cloud9:

DC-260-75B0C22243.jpg

Just alot of GL 1 love going on here people.... :acclaim:

Thanks...are you going after SC22 too?

It's on my list of top 3....along with Hulk 1 and B&B 28. - With the hype and prices to match, I am waiting a bit before I get serious about getting a copy.

Not sure where my grade/price range is yet....I know it won't be 6.0 ! (worship)

In summer 2009, SC22 was parabolic alright. Patience and I know you will find that copy <3 :cloud9: