• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

November Heritage Auction / C-Link Fall Auction

40 posts in this topic

I have updated this thread name and theme to reflect what you guys really want to talk about......sounds like Comiclink is giving Heritage a run for its money as the preferred auction house..... hm

Competition is a good thing.....let's hope for our sake that they go into a bidding war for our business by reducing their percentage.... :devil:

I don't know about the Heritage auction, but the Fall Comiclink auction has one the best offerings of Gold and Silver I've seen in years. Just some amazing books....

I agree...that is one reason I decided to go with Josh, on the sale of the Batman run...no BP to buyers/bidders, means more $'s to the consignor (19.5% to be exact).... clink is well known/established now, gets some record prices, has killer books, etc, etc, and I don't for one minute think that the current prices realized on Heritage will be any better than Clink, in fact I suspect Clink is now the "leader of the pack" so to speak...so, seems like a no brainer to me...

gator

C-Link also has this in their auction...

mmannual.jpg

I hate to part with it. Hopefully it finds a good home.

That must have been a tough decision. I know that if I bought it I couldn't afford the home to put it in! lol

C-Link also has this in their auction...

mmannual.jpg

I hate to part with it. Hopefully it finds a good home.

That must have been a tough decision. I know that if I bought it I couldn't afford the home to put it in! lol

That's funny because part of the reason it is for sale is to find a home to put all of the others in.

I don't know about the Heritage auction, but the Fall Comiclink auction has one the best offerings of Gold and Silver I've seen in years. Just some amazing books....

I agree...that is one reason I decided to go with Josh, on the sale of the Batman run...no BP to buyers/bidders, means more $'s to the consignor (19.5% to be exact).... clink is well known/established now, gets some record prices, has killer books, etc, etc, and I don't for one minute think that the current prices realized on Heritage will be any better than Clink, in fact I suspect Clink is now the "leader of the pack" so to speak...so, seems like a no brainer to me...

gator

if you don't do your business or get off the pot real soon, there's going to be a nice 6.0 cap 5 in that auction, i promise ya'.

Story I heard was Rich had several copies of that book and the copy being offered on CLINK was originally being used by him to level out a table. Only reason he is selling now is he finally got around to fixing the table.

The table is now perfectly level. But what should I do about that leaky faucet?

Story I heard was Rich had several copies of that book and the copy being offered on CLINK was originally being used by him to level out a table. Only reason he is selling now is he finally got around to fixing the table.

I hear Timely Schomburg covers are particularly absorbent.

I hear Timely Schomburg covers are particularly absorbent.

So finally someone admits it......Timley's are just overpriced tampons!!! :baiting: