• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FedEx has "Lost" my Books. Good Wishes are Needed

101 posts in this topic

The comics have indeed been found and are now safely in the hands of CGC. CGC has also confirmed that there appears to be no damage during the opening for verification and subsequent shipping. :applause:

Thanks to everyone for their support and well wishes :foryou:

That's Great news! :golfclap:

The comics have indeed been found and are now safely in the hands of CGC. CGC has also confirmed that there appears to be no damage during the opening for verification and subsequent shipping.

Yes, CGC says "These are the sweetest 5.0 books we've ever seen!" ;)

Seriously, good news all around!

That's the problem with shipping things back and forth and having a lot of money worth of books in a single box. I'm sure glad it all turned out fine, but I'm also glad I'm a raw collector and don't have to ship things back and forth so often.

The comics have indeed been found and are now safely in the hands of CGC. CGC has also confirmed that there appears to be no damage during the opening for verification and subsequent shipping. :applause:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana::acclaim::applause: (thumbs u :golfclap::headbang:

(thumbs u

Looks like I shouldn't have just paypal'd the guy who offered me that cheap Wow 57 church copy. :tonofbricks:

Glad to hear everything worked out. :angel:

Just saw the update, glad to hear the books were found and were not damaged.

Did you do a Happy Happy Joy Joy dance when you found out?

Congrats on the Happy Ending.

Kenny

I just found out from Matt Nelson that two of my books have been "lost" by FedEx on their way to CGC. They are sure that they can find it, but they aren't sure where it is :pullhair: The books in question are my Captain Marvel Adventures #18 and my Wow #57 Mile High. Matt is supposed to get back to me tomorrow as to what FedEx has found. Until then I'm sitting here on pins and needles. I've never had a package lost in the mail before and for the first one to be this valuable is upsetting. The package is insured so I won't lose out on the money, but the Mile High is irreplaceable.

Hopefully I'll get a good word tomorrow :wishluck: and hopefully it comes earlier in the day.

WOW that really stinks.Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for their safe return.

hey

was my action 1 that matt was working on, ok?

rick

I hate to tell you this Rick, but your Action #1 turned into a #3 by accident.

Sorry

Ze-

:o

boy, that matt is good, isn't he....I wish he could turn an action 3 into an action 1!!!!

:insane:

gator

Hooray! flip2.gif