• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

I didn't know that frown.gif...and couldn't find it anywhere.

Really?

I found the answer in about 30 seconds with a google search on "gold kryptonite radius"

It was in the second link that popped up under the search here.

"WORLD'S FINEST #159 (1966) added the ominous detail that the effect radius of Gold K is a mere two feet."

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Nope,...I have MSN search...and none of the links had the distance,..only the effects,...... sign-offtopic.gif Bob Rozakis is a cool guy,..I had his wife for English in college, I was in awe!!!

gossip.gif Dude, you can use any search engine you want. Type "www.google.com" in your browsers address bar. POOF! Now you have google also. Hmmmmm wonder why it's called the WORLD WIDE web? makepoint.gifgrin.gif

Just giving you a hard time. I found the answer the same way bug did. That's the only reason I knew it.

Yes........thanks to all the participants (or shills) that don't contrubute much to the forum unless it involves free stuff. 893censored-thumb.gif

tomcott

Reged: 08/20/02

Every post but one has been in comics-quest.

hulkcomics

Reged: 09/11/03

Brand new.

eaglessbchamps

Reged: 08/02/02

wolverine

Reged: 11/13/02

25 posts have been in comics-quest.

ecfanman

Reged: 08/18/03

2 posts in a month.....slow down there big fella.

limitededition

Reged: 06/26/03

4 of which have been in comics-quest.

Jubilee

Reged: 12/04/02

Oh yea, and to everyone on this list.....fuc.k you.

Nope,...I have MSN search...and none of the links had the distance,..only the effects,...... sign-offtopic.gif Bob Rozakis is a cool guy,..I had his wife for English in college, I was in awe!!!

You had her as a TEACHER I assume

Umm yeah,..I guess she didn't learn me two well about english. crazy.gif

I didn't know that frown.gif...and couldn't find it anywhere.

Really?

I found the answer in about 30 seconds with a google search on "gold kryptonite radius"

It was in the second link that popped up under the search here.

"WORLD'S FINEST #159 (1966) added the ominous detail that the effect radius of Gold K is a mere two feet."

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

gossip.gif Dude, you can use any search engine you want. Type "www.google.com" in your browsers address bar. POOF! Now you have google also. Hmmmmm wonder why it's called the WORLD WIDE web? makepoint.gifgrin.gif

Just giving you a hard time. I found the answer the same way bug did. That's the only reason I knew it.

I know,..I just never use Google,...my mind focuses on MSN,...I'm used to it.

someones Jealous. 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I won Week 38 with only 5 posts at the time

Yeah....but check out the sign up date for some of these people.....their post counts.....and their posting history. 893naughty-thumb.gif

As least you've gone on to prove that you're a contributor to the forum. sumo.gif

Yes........thanks to all the participants (or shills) that don't contrubute much to the forum unless it involves free stuff. 893censored-thumb.gif

tomcott

Reged: 08/20/02

hulkcomics

Reged: 09/11/03

Brand new.

eaglessbchamps

Reged: 08/02/02

wolverine

Reged: 11/13/02

25 posts have been in comics-quest.

ecfanman

Reged: 08/18/03

2 posts in a month.....slow down there big fella.

limitededition

Reged: 06/26/03

4 of which have been in comics-quest.

Jubilee

Reged: 12/04/02

Yo, O.G., I think the real issue here is that even I won (boxes) the first time I played. Of course, it helps to have the correct answer... but still, it sure looks like only new people (to say nothing for shills) win every week.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WAIT! DISREGARD THIS POST! CGC IS GOOD! CGC IS GREAT! THERE IS NO ONE BEHIND A MASSIVE CGC/MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX/VATICAN CONSPIRACY TO OVERTHROW THE GLOBAL ECONOMY AND THUS CONTROL ALL THE WORLD AND SOON... THE REST OF REALITY AS WE KNOW IT. (But seriously, who's to say that ANY of US know reality, eh?)

Yo, O.G., I think the real issue here is that even I won (boxes) the first time I played. Of course, it helps to have the correct answer... but still, it sure looks like only new people (to say nothing for shills) win every week.

Yep, and I think many are just "playing the game". I figured out awhile back that it's not a "random choice" in the least. Since the dropped the "free boxes" CGC hasn't wanted the same guys winning week after week, so they tend to choose a "new winner". So this breeds new shill accounts like rabbits, as the old-timers know the deal and once you win, it's likely you won't again.

Can anyone check this out, and see if since we've gone to a single prize, if anyone has won twice?

someones Jealous. 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I won Week 38 with only 5 posts at the time

Yeah....but check out the sign up date for some of these people.....their post counts.....and their posting history. 893naughty-thumb.gif

As least you've gone on to prove that you're a contributor to the forum. sumo.gif

Holy crepe! I registered on 10/30/02... and I WON on 11/01/02!

AND... I NEVER went on to contribute to the forum!!!

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif

Yep, and I think many are just "playing the game". I figured out awhile back that it's not a "random choice" in the least. Since the dropped the "free boxes" CGC hasn't wanted the same guys winning week after week, so they tend to choose a "new winner". So this breeds new shill accounts like rabbits, as the old-timers know the deal and once you win, it's likely you won't again.

Can anyone check this out, and see if since we've gone to a single prize, if anyone has won twice?

Well I've entered and gotten the answer right several times and I've never won the free submission. If it's "pick a new winner each time" don't you think I would've been chosen by now? I don't think there's any conspiracy here. It's just that if you enter several times you have that much better chance to win.

Or think of it this way: you won, JC, and if it was rigged do you really think that would've happened? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well I've entered and gotten the answer right several times and I've never won the free submission. If it's "pick a new winner each time" don't you think I would've been chosen by now? I don't think there's any conspiracy here. It's just that if you enter several times you have that much better chance to win.

Or think of it this way: you won, JC, and if it was rigged do you really think that would've happened? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd say that must have happened before he became an a-hole, but, did his Commodore 64 have internet access back then? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't think there's any conspiracy here.

Blasphemy. 893whatthe.gif

Everything that CGC does is some sort of vast conspiracy. This should just be assumed until proven otherwise.

27_laughing.gif

Hey, I played the game too. I've entered since near the start, got it right the vast majority of times (unless I forget to enter, like last week) and had never won anything.

After a couple of weeks where I got the right answer and only 2-4 others matched it, I started posting various comments conceding that I would never, ever win and some threads turned into laugh-fests where most of the forum faithful agreed.

Then bingo, I win the next week? Coincidence?

I don't think it's a conspiracy, but more a process of spreading the wealth and making everyone happy.

I'm gonna start a Joanna Has Never Won thread and I'll feed you the answers just to make sure you in there with chance.

darn it...what did I do wrong. I answered week 59 for the first time after 50(nonquiz) posts and didn't win. I guess I didn't seem needy enough.

But think about this "random" thing. They want to promote their service and what better way than getting as many different people to make their first submission, i.e. freebie. I haven't had anything slabbed yet, but if I did and the freebie met my grading expectations I would most likely become a repeat PAYING customer.

Hey, I played the game too. I've entered since near the start, got it right the vast majority of times (unless I forget to enter, like last week) and had never won anything.

After a couple of weeks where I got the right answer and only 2-4 others matched it, I started posting various comments conceding that I would never, ever win and some threads turned into laugh-fests where most of the forum faithful agreed.

Then bingo, I win the next week? Coincidence?

I don't think it's a conspiracy, but more a process of spreading the wealth and making everyone happy.

I'm gonna start a Joanna Has Never Won thread and I'll feed you the answers just to make sure you in there with chance.

Besides, "conspiracy" is such an ugly... no, big word.