• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

How about a minimum-post limit for entering? 100 Posts or more?

I'm in complete agreement with Joe here. 893whatthe.gif

I'm for a minumum of at least a 150 post count before being allowed to participate. sumo.gif

Personally, I think 125 would be sufficient.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

I figured out awhile back that it's not a "random choice" in the least. Since the dropped the "free boxes" CGC hasn't wanted the same guys winning week after week, so they tend to choose a "new winner". So this breeds new shill accounts like rabbits, as the old-timers know the deal and once you win, it's likely you won't again.

Ok......I went looking for a conspiracy of my own and found one.

Pay special attention to the bold information in blue......and the amazing coincidence of how the dates/weeks of participation match up almost exactly. 893naughty-thumb.gif

260804-JoeConspiracyFinale1.jpg

I've never played and am totally out of the loop... but what is this all about?

Has Vince offered an explanation?

893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

It's painfully obvious what this is all about - from September 2002 thru January 2003, CI cheated honest players out of a chance to win the trivia contest by creating a shill account (joe_collector) to double up his chances of winning. And you know what the worst part of it is? It worked - he won three times over that period! 893frustrated.gif

I guess it's easier to talk the talk about ethics and morals than it is to walk the walk... boo.gif

Of course I have, and to your personally im PM's a few times. But instead of consulting your vast repository of memory, you continue to post this kid of stuff.

Once again for the peeps in the crowd:

The CI account was mine. The JC account was one I setup for a friend of mine. He used it pretty much to enter the contests, and once I requested my CI ID be deleted, I kind of stole it back awhile later.

No conspiracy, and otherwise, both IDs (like the actual shills) would have gotten the question right or wrong.

And what the heck was Week 27? I got it wrong and he nailed it? WTF? confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess it's easier to talk the talk about ethics and morals than it is to walk the walk... boo.gif

I would like to go on record with my best CI/JC impersonation and say "I told you all from day one that he was a in insufficiently_thoughtful_persons clothing."

He has no answer as to why he cheated, there is no answer other then "to win". Anyone that blows his horn as loudly as CI/JC about morals might as well just go directly into the priesthood and start blowing something else.

I would like to go on record with my best CI/JC impersonation and say "I told you all from day one that he was a in insufficiently_thoughtful_persons clothing."

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Keep your mouth open, slope-brow and catch a few more flies.

And what the heck was Week 27? I got it wrong and he nailed it? WTF?

Nice red herring Joe...please don't insult our intelligence with this last bit - you didn't know the answer to the question, so you guessed twice. 893naughty-thumb.gif

beaver.JPG "Hey Dad!!!!...Is it wrong to cheat someone by paying them less than what an item is worth ?"

"Why yes it is Joe,.....If a person is going to be fair and honest in life he should pay that person for the item's full value. whether its a penny more or $100.00" ward.JPG

beaver.JPG " But dad what if the person knows what its worth,...isn't O.K. to give him the amount he is asking for anyways?"

"Never Joe,....there is no black or white when it comes to morals or integrity, A truly good person is honest without fault"ward.JPG

beaver.JPG"Gosh I never thought about it that way dad,...Hey Dad,..one more thing....Is it Ok to cheat on contests and tests and stuff to get things you really want for free?"

"Oh sure Joe,...that's fine,...screw the Hell out of them"ward.JPG

J.D.

You know what I figured out? Some forum members want me pissed, angry and otherwise unsociable. I've been keeping things in check of late, so BINGO, another highly-insulting post is tossed in to get me riled again.

You guys are truly sad.

?? I didn't start this thread or the topic in question and was curious what it all meant since I did not see a reply from you.

I read some of the thread last night and was waiting to see your reply since you don't miss much, especially when its about you. When I checked back and there was nothing still, your silence seemed atypical... so I asked (without accusation or insult)... sue me.

As for my memory... I do indeed recall you PMing me a long while back when you had returned to the forum after a hiatus, surfacing as "JC"?... not exactly sure when. I think it was around the time DD Movie criticism threads were going strong. You claimed that the "JC" account was shared with a few others? (not just one) and that some comments about the DD Movie were not from you or something to that effect? Is that about right? I don't remember discussing the matter "a few" times as it was not much of a topic of interest. I certainly am not privy to all the details, when you took over for good, and how that coincides with the contest participation timeline Bug posted, so even remembering your past comment... my query seems reasonable to me.

I find it odd that in the past you had no problem questioning my opinions (implying my comments are not my true thoughts, but were only to protect my "investment")... yet I make an inquiry on a posted thread that offers some detail and questions your behvior/ethics (albeit not major)... and you seem to suggest i shouldn't have asked because of the limited amount of info you shared long ago?

Truth is, I wouldn't have asked if you posted earlier with that explanation... but you were present posting, but not addressing this thread. I also never saw any posted explanation concerning the changed identity situation in general that you've alluded to. If you find the post, I'm sure I was not on it... or saw it.

You know what I figured out? Some forum members want me pissed, angry and otherwise unsociable. I've been keeping things in check of late, so BINGO, another highly-insulting post is tossed in to get me riled again.

You guys are truly sad.

You're the cheater Joe, not us. You're the hypocrite Joe, not us. With the constant pessimism, negativity, and paranoia, it's quite apparent that you're the truly sad one around here Joe, not us.

No, I think we all know the truth here, and let's face it - you can't handle the truth!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif