• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So long, it was fun while it lasted...Goodbye everyone...

66 posts in this topic

I would love to see your books.. get a scanner :baiting:

I know, I know. I've been out looking for legal sized scanners, but the selections I've seen all cost about $400.

I'll probably get one around Christmas time, but then again...$400, that could get some sweet comics and back onto the 1st page. hmlol

I know, I know. I've been out looking for legal sized scanners, but the selections I've seen all cost about $400.

I'll probably get one around Christmas time, but then again...$400, that could get some sweet comics and back onto the 1st page. hmlol

Its worth it :makepoint:

Do you still only buy 9.8 white pagers? If you think about lowering your standards to OW/W, you'll be back on page one in no time.

Do you still only buy 9.8 white pagers? If you think about lowering your standards to OW/W, you'll be back on page one in no time.

Yes, no doubt my pickiness holds me back.

BTW: Just loaded a book I got today into my registry set: A Kull the Conqueror #9 9.8w and guess what boys?

I'M BACK!

:gossip: By a mere 6 points. lol

BTW: Just loaded a book I got today into my registry set: A Kull the Conqueror #9 9.8w and guess what boys?

I'M BACK!

Until my next shipment from C-Link gets to the heartland . . . Bwah-ha-ha!

I'M BACK!

:tonofbricks:

lol

I paid 30 dollars on ebay + 30 for S&H for an HP 3970 and downloaded the software for free and I get scans like this even after using photobucket to reduce the image to 81KB so it would fit in my registry set's 110KB or 120KB limit.

ASM220.jpg

Scanners are cheap. You don't have to pay 400 dollars for one. That's for sure. Forget that bottom quarter inch of the book/case. At least you'd be able to shoot pics of all your books in your reg sets.

Richard

I'M BACK!

Dang, I get on here today and see that I'm bumped down to #102, then I see you weren't even one of the people who passed me yet.

I guess my quest to stay on the 2nd page has begun. :sorry:

...on the first page of the registry. I'm now at #101 and relegated to the second page. :sorry:

Take care all you first pagers, my fellow comrades. Carry on strong. :foryou:

I finally made it to the first page - # 99 as of this post time...

determined to stay on 1st page CAL

Congrats, Cal and welcome to page 1.

I'm having a hard time holding on to a spot in the top 40.

But, on the positive side, I recently joined the 100,000 point club. And I have another submission just about ready for CGC so hopefully the results will be back in time for this year's Registry awards :wishluck:

But, on the positive side, I recently joined the 100,000 point club. And I have another submission just about ready for CGC so hopefully the results will be back in time for this year's Registry awards :wishluck:

Welcome to the 100,000 point club, Steve!!! :applause: