• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collection from the 50s

83 posts in this topic

Congrats on the collection! That is some fun stuff. It is cool to get a collection like that but bagging and boarding takes forever (for me at least)! I always check the pages, start reading and then don't get much else done. Have fun!

Here are the pics, mostly VG's as I thought. Goes to show how tough these atomic age books are even in Fine or better.

Sept2007012.jpg

Pastuuuuuures of plenty!

It must be exciting to land a collection like this.

The Frontier Fighters on top is scarce and looks attractive. I bet it'll go for good money.

Jack

Here are the pics, mostly VG's as I thought. Goes to show how tough these atomic age books are even in Fine or better.

Sept2007012.jpg

Pastuuuuuures of plenty!

It must be exciting to land a collection like this.

The Frontier Fighters on top is scarce and looks attractive. I bet it'll go for good money.

Jack

Those Atlas Astonishing Tales look good too.

Congrats on landing the books, I know you were hoping for an Action 1, but it still looks like you got some really nice books in the lot.

That Strange Tales #58 has always been a favorite cover of mine.

Ze-