• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCrossover I'd like to see, Jonah Hex / Conan

32 posts in this topic

Two of my favorite Bronze heros. If I remember both Guys thru time travel or something went into the future Conan in a Old WHAT IF? Comic, and Jonah in that original Crisis storyline. plus Jonah went to the future in HEX, the short lived Sci Fi Debacle follow up to The JONAH HEX series. So anythings possible, But these two together would stretch credibility a wee bit Me thinks.

Great job Merging the two characters on the covers!

Jeeze! Doesn't Jonah get the "third-wheel" hint! lol

My thinking was Conan was upset to find that he had already been upstaged. 1138508-whistle4.gif
I was thinking the same thing. :grin: I was about to say I remember Mica doing something like this a while back. And also... nice job Raven. (thumbs u

Wow! Impressive use of the 3 covers. I have no idea how you did it, but it looks good.

1. Make space on cliff edge by removing Conan and Vampire

2. Take one Jonah from jungle scene

3. Add one Conan from skull head scene

4. Place together

5. Enjoy

(worship)

I wish I still had image editing software (besides Paint :P ), even though I'm not as skilled as some people here.

Wow! Impressive use of the 3 covers. I have no idea how you did it, but it looks good.

1. Make space on cliff edge by removing Conan and Vampire

2. Take one Jonah from jungle scene

3. Add one Conan from skull head scene

4. Place together

5. Enjoy

coverswitch.gif

6. Please refrain from playing with other characters

cover2.gif