• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's Next On Your Signature Wishlist?

101 posts in this topic

Frazetta

Ditko

Lofty goals at best, but I will pull it off eventually!

Vatche Mavlian

James Jean on an Umbrella Academy FCBD hm

Frank Miller

Al Williamson (someday.....somehow.....)

Sergio Aragones, particularly after he takes over The Spirit at DC

Mike Mignola with a sketch on Hellboy the Island #1...that cover was made for it

Steve Niles (he's bailed on two seperate shows I attended....I don't think he likes me)

Ben Templesmith

And while related, not necessarily CGC, A SDCC Iron Man movie preview poster signed by Robert Downey Jr. hm or anything Iron Man related....

• Frank Miller- A Few Daredevil Books
  • Todd McFarlane- ASM books and a few daredevil books. Tryign to save up incase he does a signing again
  • Ron Frenz- ASM 252 and other ASM books
  • Mike Zeck- Secret Wars 8 and some others
  • Neal Adams- Green Lantern Books
  • Mark Bagley on ASM 400

B.W.S. - have a short stack of books that I would love to get done

Bernie Wrightson - complete my Swamp Thing SS run in 9.4/9.6

Add W. Ellis to my Authority books as I missed him the last time

Does S. Platt have any SS books out there? Wouldn't mind getting a few of my Moon Knight books signed. Any witnesses out there that have any info regarding Platt.

Platt.. every year he's scheduled to do something at Comic Con in San Diego. He didn't show this year... he lives in LA...

Yeah, I heard he now lives in LA...

Keep me posted Kevin if you hear anything :foryou:

Scud the Disposable Assassin #1 signed by Rob Schrab

Good Call, he was at SDCC this year too...

I have all my raw copies signed, but would love a SS book!!! :cloud9:

He was there? This past SDCC?

And you tell me now?

Pirate is right about you. :mad:

I got those Shaun of the Dead books signed. They went too cheap, you should have come back.

Vatche is easy...

If I remember correctly, they went for $70 give or take, right? Man....I would've doubled that.

:cry:

Anyhoo.....Vatche might be easy for you, but I just don't get to go to shows. That's why I rely on you guys! :grin:

Platt.. every year he's scheduled to do something at Comic Con in San Diego. He didn't show this year... he lives in LA...

I had the Platt books at the SDCC show to get done...went to the panel and sat there for about 10 minutes trying to read the names on the panel cards. He never showed up...although the panel was interesting...there were other signatures to get so I left.

I know there are a lot of people that want SPLATT signatures, eventually he will be at a show... :cloud9:

I had the Platt books at the SDCC show to get done...went to the panel and sat there for about 10 minutes trying to read the names on the panel cards. He never showed up...although the panel was interesting...there were other signatures to get so I left.

I know there are a lot of people that want SPLATT signatures, eventually he will be at a show... :cloud9:

jonjesper,

Please put me on the list to get some books done the next time. I would appreciate it,

Drew

anyone that worked on Captain America would be great for me.

Jon Cassaday

John Byrne

Sal Buscema would be great

alot of other names that were mentioned would be great just to meet. I'd be satisfied with even 1 sig from:

Todd McFarlene

Mike Zeck

Ed Benes

Ariel Ovaletti

i guess the list goes on and on