• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink auction starts tomorrow...what are you going after?

293 posts in this topic

Naughty boy (tsk) - over your $50k max rule. The slippery slope :baiting:

yeah, I got caught up in the "frenzy"...

there would have been some splainin' to do in my household if I had of won with a self imposed max bid breakage!

rick

So who bought the Cage MC#1?

this was my last bid (it was actually 60K, but the previous high bidder was less, and I didn't hit reserve)

Thank you for placing a ComicLink auction bid. Your bid was processed as follows:

ITEM DESCRIPTION : MARVEL COMICS #1

YOUR CURRENT BID : $55,000

YOUR MAXIMUM BID : $60,000

YOUR STRAIGHT BID : -

END DATE : 10/17/2007 23:08

CURRENT PRICE : $55,000

gator

I was specifcally watching this book as the clock ticked away when it suddenly jumped to $75,000 and met reserve. Rick I thought it was you for sure because you cashed in all the Batman books. :(

Naughty boy (tsk) - over your $50k max rule. The slippery slope :baiting:

yeah, I got caught up in the "frenzy"...

there would have been some splainin' to do in my household if I had of won with a self imposed max bid breakage!

rick

You only live once Rick! (thumbs u

....but that one life would surely have ended the second you came home and said "hey honey guess what I just won" :eek:

What about the cap #1? (shrug)

fell short on the cap 1 too... $53 K reserve

I still want the kansas city marvel 1...waiting on geppi

rick

:popcorn:

I have had offer, counter offer, counter-counter offer...ball in their court

gator

Just to set the record straight, I had a good email chat with Josh before the auction ended and we were able to review several items of past concern. As a result, I thus bid on (and won) two books. :banana::banana:

Called in my updated creditcard info last Friday, and was told if I could checkout on the computer in the next few minutes, they'd get my order right out.

I did, and they did, and the package arrived this morning.

Now that's what I call GREAT service... (thumbs u

Just to set the record straight, I had a good email chat with Josh before the auction ended and we were able to review several items of past concern. As a result, I thus bid on (and won) two books. :banana::banana:

Called in my updated creditcard info last Friday, and was told if I could checkout on the computer in the next few minutes, they'd get my order right out.

I did, and they did, and the package arrived this morning.

Now that's what I call GREAT service... (thumbs u

:applause::applause::applause:

Speech Speech.......wait hm ...... I mean scans scans :)