• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

Captain America Comics number 1. That book is just an icon. Not only is it a grail, but it is the holy grail. The only book it would come second to would be Marvel Comics number1. It's importance is immeasurable. The B&B couldn't hold it a light.

Captain America Comics number 1. That book is just an icon. Not only is it a grail, but it is the holy grail. The only book it would come second to would be Marvel Comics number1. It's importance is immeasurable. The B&B couldn't hold it a light.

After all your sales you could probably go out an buy it :wishluck:

I'd choose whichever book I thought I could get the most money out of, which is a tough call: a GA holy grail in great shape, vs. a SA grail that is the best known copy. (shrug)

Then I'd sell the book and go on a prolonged comic buying orgy that would include midgrade copies of SA keys and nonkeys.

But if the question is which one would I rather own, it'd be JLA. Not a knock on Cap or the GA, I just collect SA...

....both sold in April of 2004 for $60,375. Which one would you choose, and why ???

( and please feel free to post some other comparisons as well! )

Most likely I would go for the B&B. Top census iirc and a beast to find in HG.

The Cap, while not a book I would kick out of bed, is lower grade and more HG copies are available.

Arex

Brave and the Bold 28 or Captain America 1... hm That's a tough decision.

You know what....I'll choose both!