• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

Oooh, tough choice hm

I would probably take the JiM 83 9.0

Tough in HG

First Thor :cloud9: and presents very nice

Im not a big OA guy and the page with the Enforcers on it just doesnt swing it for me. Now if it had the Goblin or something, that might be different.

btw, I think the $$$ potential for the Spidey page is hands down greater than the JiM

Both of these VERY high demand gems sold for approx. $19,000 within the past year. The OA is by Ditko from ASM #10. Which one would you choose, and why ????

I gotta say that this is a tough choice. So tough, in fact, that I don't know if I can make it. A Ditko page vs. a high grade JIM 83? How does anyone possibly choose? All I can say is....I'll take both!

Gimme the JIM! I like OA just fine, but I don't collect it. I have a few pages, but only cause I got them for free. Now if you had the whole set of one comic..all pages of say Amz 10, that would be different! The value of the OA, might potentially be greater down the line, but I like full books and pretty colors!

Paul

Both of these VERY high demand gems sold for approx. $19,000 within the past year. The OA is by Ditko from ASM #10. Which one would you choose, and why ????

I gotta say that this is a tough choice. So tough, in fact, that I don't know if I can make it. A Ditko page vs. a high grade JIM 83? How does anyone possibly choose? All I can say is....I'll take both!

I am beginning to notice a pattern.

Everyone one of these choices involves two items that worth about the same?

yes,,,,, and you MUST choose! I couldn't possibly make it any simpler, unless I just showed you one book and said which one would you choose... :makepoint:

yes,,,,, and you MUST choose! I couldn't possibly make it any simpler, unless I just showed you one book and said which one would you choose... :makepoint:

:takeit:

:takeit:

You are a tall, funny man, Richard. lol