• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

I am surprised alot of people are picking Cap 1. Yes, in general its a better book, but we are factoring the comic shown. BB 28 which seems impossible to get in HG where as the Cap is a 8.0, which is HG for a GA book but not uncommon for the particular book. Oh and if both books were put up for sale the BB 28 would probably blow the Cap out

2c

Damn, MK, you`re growing up before our very eyes! With 20,000 posts comes great wisdom, I guess! (thumbs u

This thread has been very amusing. Anyways, it`s all academic since I have it on pretty good authority that the B&B 28 is not for sale. :grin:

I wouldn't pay $60k for either of these books, but between the two I'd take the Cap 1. I've never had much interest in B&B28. As of right this minute the B&B28 would probably be the best investment of the two. But all that would change if 1 or 2 9.6s ever showed up on the census in my opinion.

Most likely.

...without counting, it looks like the chioce was pretty much split 50/50 between Cap 1 and B&B28.....the sign of a good match up. Even though I a am a GA collector, I would choose the B&B28 for many of the reasons previously mentioned in this thread. ( plus I'm not a Timely collector or a big Cap fan )

This thread will quickly die without some new books going head to head, so please contribute so we can do this again!

Steve

I am surprised alot of people are picking Cap 1. Yes, in general its a better book, but we are factoring the comic shown. BB 28 which seems impossible to get in HG where as the Cap is a 8.0, which is HG for a GA book but not uncommon for the particular book. Oh and if both books were put up for sale the BB 28 would probably blow the Cap out

2c

Damn, MK, you`re growing up before our very eyes! With 20,000 posts comes great wisdom, I guess! (thumbs u

This thread has been very amusing. Anyways, it`s all academic since I have it on pretty good authority that the B&B 28 is not for sale. :grin:

:headbang:

Which would you choose?

4253_4_0001.jpg4611_4_0001.jpg

Is that a trick question? Everyone knows one is worthless and the other is a $100 book.

Tough question.

Don't think I can decide between them so....................I'll take BOTH