• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #33 CGC 9.8

20 posts in this topic

That is HILARIOUS. Here's the conversation " Congratulations on your purchase, ok so with shipping AND insurance, that comes to... ok, let's see here... ah yes, $150,055"

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Although, we would probably give him grief if he wrote, "Click on 'buy it now', and we'll include free shipping" as if it were the kicker.

sumo.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTED: JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY IN 8.5 OR BETTER

The grade on the label is the highest of the two, not an average/overall grade. The outer cover was graded 9.6...but indeed, that's a pretty hefty ss for a 9.6!?!?

The grade on the label is the highest of the two, not an average/overall grade. The outer cover was graded 9.6...but indeed, that's a pretty hefty ss for a 9.6!?!?
Are you becoming a hater? Actually, I've seen 9.6s with 2 corner creases before but it was essentially perfect otherwise. However, even I felt guilt and sold the book (MTU 4). Luckily, I made my $$ on my better double that received the same grade! thumbsup2.gif

Are you becoming a hater?

Whatcha mean hater? Hatin' CGC? Nah, I just call 'em like I see 'em without pre-conceived opinions (as in CGC's always right, or CGC's always wrong). You think the book's a 9.6?

Actually, I've seen 9.6s with 2 corner creases before but it was essentially perfect otherwise. However, even I felt guilt and sold the book (MTU 4). Luckily, I made my $$ on my better double that received the same grade!

Fleecin' the sheep again I see!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Are you becoming a hater? Actually, I've seen 9.6s with 2 corner creases before but it was essentially perfect otherwise. However, even I felt guilt and sold the book (MTU 4). Luckily, I made my $$ on my better double that received the same grade! thumbsup2.gif

I wouldn't have any problem at all with a smaller stress... Half the size maybe, since the rest of the book is so nice.

(I've actually just recently submitted my first testing-the-waters books, so I as yet have no personal opinion of CGC at all.)