• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF #15 SELLS FOR $227,000!!!!! HOW DOES JOSH DO IT?????!!!!

35 posts in this topic

lol Just wanted to see if I can predict the headline that Ben will eventually post, since he of course won't look first to see if any previous threads have already been started on the topic.

Discuss.

lol Just wanted to see if I can predict the headline that Ben will eventually post, since he of course won't look first to see if any previous threads have already been started on the topic.

Discuss.

But he'll do it a few months from now when he sees it on the front page of the ComicLink homepage :whistle:

Discuss.

lol

Now where did I put my NM copy of AF #15? hm

I'm, not sure if anyone knows (cares) but I used to have one in that condition. That's because I bought it off the newstand and sold it, along with most of my silver and gold, when my lottery number came up 27. I walked three miles through an urban hell to buy it and nine other books and was disapointed at first when I saw the title change. I'm pretty sure I had two copies at one time. Well, enough talk about me in the sixties, let's talk about me now! Ahh, let's not.

Is it my imagination, or does CL do better with the big ticket items than Heritage? What percentage does CL charge buyer and seller and is it negotiable?

Discuss.

That's too funny.

Must be a couple of hedge fund guys with some extra cash on hand driving up the prices.

In other words, new speculative blood. :devil:

I believe that Josh charges the seller 10% off the top and that's it.

yep, 10% seller, non negotiable...nothing to the buyer versus heritage which, while negotiable, is typically 19.5% to the buyer, and 10% avg to seller...

rick