• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

100_4072.jpg

so you're the one that owns that beauty! It's featured in CGC photo gallery. Btw: I own the Fight Comics #42 CGC SS 7.5 signed by Lily Renee

Photo gallery? Really? Must go look.

42 is a great cover. One of my favorites.

Tales of Suspense #14

Nice books. I'm praying to get a couple Ayers sigs on my books this year. I tried hard last year but could't get the books out to a witness in time. I've got my fingers crossed that someone goes to the Motor City Con in May and he shows up for it (he's listed as a guest.)

Congrats on that sig.

Tales of Suspense #14

Nice books. I'm praying to get a couple Ayers sigs on my books this year. I tried hard last year but could't get the books out to a witness in time. I've got my fingers crossed that someone goes to the Motor City Con in May and he shows up for it (he's listed as a guest.)

Congrats on that sig.

He's always at San Diego!

I have a tied for top census book coming back soon. Might be the only triple signed though not sure.

Silver Surfer Requim #1 9.8 by ribic, strazynski and silver surfer himself doug jones.

I have a tied for top census book coming back soon. Might be the only triple signed though not sure.

Silver Surfer Requim #1 9.8 by ribic, strazynski and silver surfer himself doug jones.

wickkeedd

I bet that is a great looking book!

:whistle::devil: