• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,427 posts in this topic

IMG_0592.JPG

This is the one and only Nova #25 SS, signed by Marv Wolfman. Nova was my favorite character as a kid and I think this is the best cover in the series. Since Marv was the one who created and wrote the original Nova series, there's no one better to have signed it...though given the chance I may have to see if I can add Carmine Infantino or Keith Pollard's signature!

Pirate delivers again. Jim Steranko signed this book, "To Honor" for my 8 month old daughter. I still get to enjoy it for many years before I pass it down to her.

NF1SS.jpg

Pirate delivers again. Jim Steranko signed this book, "To Honor" for my 8 month old daughter. I still get to enjoy it for many years before I pass it down to her.

NF1SS.jpg

that is simply stunning! a true grail.

NF1SS.jpg

That is the best idea! :applause:

And what a stunning comic too :o

My baby is due 2nd Feb. I now realise I need something like this too! I love the fact that the dedication gets noted on the label :)

Congratulations in advance. That's cool that your baby is due on Groundhog day. And if he or she is a day late, it will be my birthday as well!

I dont know....but I am going to get his signature in a couple days on an X-Men 11 2nd print (silver edition) This second print was included in the X-Men board game marvel put out in the 90s and based on the info on Comicbookdb this was the only way to get this version.

Edited by Par2ch

I dont know....but I am going to get his signature in a couple days on an X-Men 11 2nd print (silver edition) This second print was included in the X-Men board game marvel put out in the 90s and based on the info on Comicbookdb this was the only way to get this version.

Actually the silver 11 was a sendaway from Pressman games - very hard to find but not as publicized as other sendaways like the nabisco Wolverine 145. I have a CGC 9.6 copy of X-Men 11 silver which used to be the highest copy on the census - not sure if it still is. I would love to see your signed book when you get it.

Looked through these again, and I felt really good about my only good SS book until I looked at these. lol

It's an Archer & Armstrong 0 9.6 CGC SS. It's not good enough to post here (although it was when I got it), but you guys blow me away. I hope to have a couple to post here one day soon. :thumb: