• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

I own 16 lone top census books and two in which I own all the highest examples (all thanks to the witnesses I've worked with :grin:). They've all been posted before but here's my favorite. There is a very funny scene in this particular comic that involves Ted the Bug, so the sketch adds a lot for me. :D

bone13cgc98ss0956188002.jpg

I know what you are thinking.....There are hundreds of these graded. However I am the only one that has this reprint graded.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Ultimate+Spider%2DMan&publisher=Marvel+Comics&issue=1&year=2001&issuedate=10%2F01

If only I knew it was a reprint when I bought it, I wouldn't have paid as much for it.

Picture002.jpg

I know this is not the highest graded in the census or the only CGC SS Vampirella #1, but I can assure that you will not find another one. Vampierella #1 signed by Jim Warren and the late Forrest J Ackerman. They co-created Vampierella. Jim Warren was of course the publisher for the title and FJA both edited the issue and wrote a story.

78232.jpg.8459c29c7d0994ba225b92b6f73ce191.jpg

Edited by Triston Pence

Vampirella # 2 signed by Jim Warren and Forrest J Ackerman. Both make a cameo in a story written by Ackerman! This is the highest graded CGC SS of two in the census. Both issues I had signed by Warren and Ackerman.

78233.jpg.6a179792bf71e25719ab7885147f2f04.jpg

Edited by Triston Pence

One of a kind SS books, just got them two days ago, thanks to the ingenuity and wit of par2ch:

Mid-grade Secret Wars 8,

Italian, Spanish, and French editions, signed by Zeck and Beatty

:banana: :banana:

One of a kind SS books, just got them two days ago, thanks to the ingenuity and wit of par2ch:

Mid-grade Secret Wars 8,

Hurry up and post some pics. I love seeing foreign editions!!

Brian

Mid-grade Secret Wars 8,

Hurry up and post some pics. I love seeing foreign editions!!

Brian

Bad pics, I know but, here you go Brian, as requested for the One of a kind SS thread..

78262.jpg.1b31c81bb73be4bd6c425f964aeb0042.jpg

78263.jpg.eafe9648baf25099e98833f92864c716.jpg

78264.jpg.1d325569c1f33a730eeb51a761b8d5df.jpg