• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,430 posts in this topic

Does this qualify? Not only is it 9.8 SS but it's also the only graded one (SS or not) on the census.

Certification #:1115306001

SIGNED BY STEPHANIE BUSCEMA SHELLI PAROLINE & BRADEN LAMB ON 4/21/12

adventuretimess1.jpg

Edited by spidey78

yes London...but private.

Wasn't private, Rich advertised all over the place for his trip to London to get books done. Let's keep the facts straight.

Wasn't private, Rich advertised all over the place for his trip to London to get books done. Let's keep the facts straight.

Yes...but Bolton wasn't at the Comic Con. That's the reason I wrote private.

Does this qualify? Not only is it 9.8 SS but it's also the only graded one (SS or not) on the census.

Certification #:1115306001

SIGNED BY STEPHANIE BUSCEMA SHELLI PAROLINE & BRADEN LAMB ON 4/21/12

adventuretimess1.jpg

(thumbs u

Rich had a private signing with Bolton in London that he offered here. No other facilitator could get books done, especially since Bolton signed the books while out to dinner with Rich.

Rich had a private signing with Bolton in London that he offered here. No other facilitator could get books done, especially since Bolton signed the books while out to dinner with Rich.

Was referring to the fact anyone could have gotten a bolton signature from Rich. Sorry I meant he had an exclusive that wasn't an exclusive that was an exclusive which CGC didn't think was an exclusive.

Honestly? I don't see the point of bringing this up in this forum. If you have an issue (which I can understand), keep it in the right thread or to PM. I don't see why it needs to occur in this thread. :shrug:

They don't have an issue.

They're just busting balls, trust me. :thumbsup: