• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Sort of... LOOK WHAT I JUST BROUGHT HOME!

70 posts in this topic

What is that? A MAME machine?

It sure is a MAME machine. Plays almost every video game pre-1995 or so.

I have about 4000 ROMs and considered trying to build a MAME cabinet one time but from what I understand they can be buggy with the controls.

What is that? A MAME machine?

It sure is a MAME machine. Plays almost every video game pre-1995 or so.

I have about 4000 ROMs and considered trying to build a MAME cabinet one time but from what I understand they can be buggy with the controls.

Really? I never heard that about the controls. Mine have seen thousands of hours of use with no problems. Still wanna add a control ball so I can play Golden Tee / Missile Command / Centipede. Hopefully you won't have to repair the wiring in your pinball game.

v6kqow.jpg

Buffyfan; that is one sweet P'ball machine................... (thumbs u

i have a couple but, of course, they are very old.

a Williams Baseball from circa 1952 and a Williams Horseracing from 1951. they each have tin figures that either run the bases or race down the track in the upper backglass.

enjoy..........:applause:

I am brand new to these boards and since I collect pinball as well I thought I would try and post a photo of some of my collection.

If this works pictured will be:

Tales of the Arabian Nights

Theatre of Magic

Twilight Zone

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Star Wars EPI

Not Pictured:

Addams Family

Revenge from Mars.

And on the comic scene I am trying to get all my X-Men 94-143 graded.

My goal is to have all of them 9.0 or better.

Just picked up the 9.0 X-men 94 from Comic Link to replace my low grade copy. AllMachines.jpg

I bought my wife a Theatre of Magic Pinall machine for her 50th birthday a few years ago. It is very fun to play, but I got so good at it that I rarely play anymore. Most times it takes me 1/2 hour to play a game. I guess that that shows sings of a misspent youth at local bowling alleys and pinball arcades.

I really enjoy "MULTIBALL!!!!!"

I am brand new to these boards and since I collect pinball as well I thought I would try and post a photo of some of my collection.

If this works pictured will be:

Tales of the Arabian Nights

Theatre of Magic

Twilight Zone

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Star Wars EPI

Not Pictured:

Addams Family

Revenge from Mars.

And on the comic scene I am trying to get all my X-Men 94-143 graded.

My goal is to have all of them 9.0 or better.

Just picked up the 9.0 X-men 94 from Comic Link to replace my low grade copy. AllMachines.jpg

Party at your house!

Nice machines and pick up. I love that Twilight Zone machine, what's your favorite to play, or rather plays the best.

Welcome to the boards, comics and arcade games...a perfect match.

Ze-